My father has decided to sell his truck since he never gets a chance to drive it anymore. He is a perfectionist and it shows in this truck. He picked up this truck because it was very well kept and in stock form. My father decided to turn it in to his winter project a few years ago. He wanted to customize it but yet keep a very clean appearance, I think it’s safe to say he succeeded.

1998 C/K 1500 1/2 Ton 2WD
Extended Cab With 3rd door
Power Windows
Power Locks
Leather Interior
5.7 Liter/350 Cubic Inch V8

20” KMC Stealth Wheels
Goodyear Eagle II Tires
Fully Adjustable Air Bag Suspension
4 cfm Air Compressor (Switched/Automatic Shut Off - When Tanks Are Full)
Upgraded Alternator (124 Amp)
Two 3 Gallon Air Tanks (Hidden Under Rocker Panels)
10 Switches To Control Suspension
3 Air Pressure Gauges (Tank Pressure/LF-LR Pressure/RF-RR Pressure)
4-Link Rear End
C-Notched Frame
Chrome Billet Grille
Chrome “Smoothie” Front Bumper
Rollpan With Flip-Down License Plate (Hidden 2” Receiver Hitch)

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

Picture 7

Picture 8

Picture 9

There are too many modifications to list but you can see some of them pictures.

When selecting all of the parts, quality was the first priority. The compressor, valves, and other components aren’t the cheap stuff that ends up on so many trucks. The 4-Link rear end and C-Notched frame insert were installed very meticulously along with all of the other components.

One of the goals with this truck was to not take away any of the stock features of the truck, hence why nothing was placed in the bed of the truck. This allows you to retain all of the functions of the stock bed without any interference. The air tanks are mounted under the rocker panels out of sight and also out of the way. The compressor is mounted under the hood which is out of the way and also keeps the sound down. The truck has a spare tire re locator kit and also has a bracket for the licenses plate to flip down to reveal a 2” receiver hitch for all of your trailer pulling needs. The truck can be positioned anywhere from tucking tire all the way to stock height.

This truck is show quality and has done very good at car shows but would also be a great daily driver. It is a very reliable truck that has all of the comforts of stock and more. The truck does have a lot of highway miles on it and is still running as great as ever. When you see the truck it is obvious how much time, thought, and money was put into it. Whoever ends up buying this truck will be very satisfied, to say the least.

The asking price for the truck is $15,000 which is a fraction of what is invested in the vehicle.

Please feel free to spread this outside of this forum. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me or E-mail me at StevenLee321@Hotmail.com and I will either answer your question or put you in touch with my father who will be able to answer any questions regarding the truck.

Thanks in advance.
Steve