Ok, im sick of dealing with it. I will take $1400 obo for the awd complete, I am going to just build up my other 2g motor instead of the swap. I am leaving the walbro 255 in it(pretty much brand new since I havent drove the car), and two of the four prothane motor mounts are coming with it. I also have an extra downpipe (stock). It has a new oem radiator, vavle cover gasket set, NGK iridium plugs(wires are on my 2g), royal purple synthetic oil, fram oil filter, will come with the 2g turbo assembly though because I put the 1g on my 2g. Since all this has been done Ive only drove it 25 feet. Needs rear brakes and trunk fixed. Also has SS brake lines. When I bought the car it was a heep of crap and I have put atleast 30 hours in fixing it. The only thing left to make it run perfect is two wires need switched around on the harness by the ecu. The guy who had it b4 me put a 90 ecu in it and switched out two wires to make it run right. He said he will come over and switch them back, so it will probably be done. The other thing is the clutch that is in it is not mine, it belongs to asainkid91. He has a stock clutch to replace it or he is open for a deal to keep it. It will come with stock exhaust, I never had a chance to get the 3" done. Any offers, or ?s just give me a PM.

Thanks,
Travis

To see pics check out my garage.