Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale: 1986 Chevy Scottsdale
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
fastclipse82
Ok, not that this would ever happen but here goes anyway. I have a 1986 Chevy Scottsdale 4x4 that I want to trade for a beater that runs good and some cash. The truck has 99K original highway miles. It was previously owned by my uncle then my Grandfather. Its about 85% highway mileage. Engine is a 305 in great running condition. The body is rusted on the surface but its a work truck. It has been ziebarted. there is only one spot that is rusted all the way through. Everything works on it including air conditioning, heat, AM/FM radio, cig lighter, interior lights and all the exterior lights. Maintenence has been well kept up. Has an exhaust manifold gasket leak, a cracked part of the front grill, a baseball size dent under the rear passenger tail light, and no cat (test pipe) But honest to god this truck runs fantastic. The book value is 2000 and thats what I intend to get out of it. So if you have a beater car with no leaks and runs/drives good that youll part with for under 1K and another 1K in cash let me know. Im selling it because it isnt kind on gas (Avg. 13mph city, 16mph highway) and I just want to get my car done for christs sake. I miss the damn thing. Let me know.

Fastclipse82@yahoo.com
AWD DSM 1
Half ton I'm assuming? Pics would do wonders for your sale!

My 85 3/4 ton chevy is a great work truck! Bump for a good truck (although I haven't seen this particular one!)
BudmannG
I have it's a good truck and well worth it.
fastclipse82
thanks guys. And its a 1/4 ton. And I forgot to mention that I recently gave it a tune up and it has good tires (front tires are all season radials and the rears are snow/mud tires)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.