Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fs: 1g awd parts
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
Pages: 1, 2
treydawgs4g63T
Getting rid of everything to fix my 2g.

For sale are the following parts:

1g awd 4 bolt rear end-$280 ( $250 if removed yourself)

1g awd full stock exhaust-$50

1g ecu-$50

Any engine parts or sensors make offer$$$$$

Primed front bumper-$15

any body parts make offer$$$$$$$

2g turbo little shaft play-$40

Any interior make offer-$$$$$$$

14b turbo taken apart and cleaned, had very little shaft play-$20 needs put back together

Any offers or ?s let me know

Thanks
fastclipse82
you know you could get alot more for that 4 bolt. I sold one for 400.
black92_tsi_awd
Does the 1G ecu have a prom?
mitsu90
did you double check to make sure it is a 4 bolt??
treydawgs4g63T
Yes it is a four bolt rear end, awd dsm 1 even checked it out. The ecu does work and caps were replaced right b4 i bought it.
AWD DSM 1
travis, check your pm's...
BudmannG
Dibs on the ecu if chris don't want it. I know it works cause it's my old one.
No it is not epromed, you can verify this with badbu.
AWD DSM 1
Buyer beware....
BudmannG
Whats up? ^^^^
AWD DSM 1
Basically backing out of a deal he offered me... seems to be a trend developing.
mitsu90
QUOTE (AWD DSM 1 @ Dec 4 2005, 04:16 PM)
Buyer beware....

of what??
BudmannG
Ouch!!!
mitsu90
QUOTE (AWD DSM 1 @ Dec 4 2005, 04:21 PM)
Basically backing out of a deal he offered me... seems to be a trend developing.

speaking of deals you did make me that deal on the 4 bolt.
AWD DSM 1
QUOTE (mitsu90 @ Dec 4 2005, 04:23 PM)
QUOTE (AWD DSM 1 @ Dec 4 2005, 04:21 PM)
Basically backing out of a deal he offered me...  seems to be a trend developing.

speaking of deals you did make me that deal on the 4 bolt.

huh? you refering to something I did?

edit - nevermind, I think I know what your talking about.... raising prices now too I see...
mitsu90
no not you travis made me an offer on the 4 bolt
BudmannG
I need to know something, Is this off of the blue 91? The one I just talked my cousin in to forking out $1300.00 for?
AWD DSM 1
yep... same car. I'd tell your cousin to keep looking.
asiankid91
yep... same car. I'd tell your cousin to keep looking.

why is that???
BudmannG
We'll do that for sure. I told my cousin it was a good car because I know asiankid built it. Good luck on the sale TJ!
BudmannG
This was our conversation on the car.
Me:
OK, I just tried to make a deal with this guy on my car. But if you can get some parts for your car from him. Or buy both cars, It should help you. This guy is from the Saint Louis area. This is one hella deal for everything you get.
You should make me a sweet deal on that 91 tranny, man.

FS 2 1995 gs-t's
one is a 5-speed
stock as a rock. all options but leather. has around 120,xxx or less i haven't got it back yet, should be tommrow. new clutch, slave cylinder, master cylinder, alt, batt, water pump, timing belt and pulleys, all new belts. runs very good.

the auto is a parts car it has a bad motor, and no interior, well it has some. also on this car there is a set of skunk 2 coilovers and drilled and sloted rotors front and rear, i just never put them on the car that runs.

with the cars i will also give a full apexi 3'' turbo back exhaust, a pillar with gauges and white face gauge cluster reverse el lit. a set of black racing seats, brackets, and 4 point harnesses.

i am asking $3500.00 for the 5-speed. the parts car is free for the person who buys the running car.

i'll git picks up as soon as i get the car back. if your intersted call or p.m. me 573-647-0808.
thanks john.

TJ:
that is a hell of a deal. To bad I dont have that kind of money laying around though. If I dont sell it im going to try and get it running again. Adam told me that he switched out two of the wiring harness wires at the ecu to work with a 90. Now that the right one is in it, it needs switched back and it will be running. If I give up on it or cant sell it then I will give you a great deal. Actually I will sell you the whole car with motor and tranny, walbro 255, two polyurethane motor mount ( the other two are in the 2g), and any other 1g parts I have for $1450. The turbo that Is going with it is the one off the 2g, i swapped them out. It seemed to work fine I just heard that the 1g is better power giver. There is no radio but I made a custom guage/switch spot to go there out of Stainless steel. Its wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl. Let me know and if you want it Ill rid of it asap. It blue books for 1600 at my bank. I put a new oem radiator in it, vavle cover gasket set, royal purple synthetic oil, fram oil filter, castrol GTX gear oil in tranny and trans. case, put full interior in it, and timing was done by my dad who is a technician. Oh, also has NGK iridium plugs but no wires( also on the 2g). Let me know.

Me:
Sorry man I just need the tranny, But I think Iknow someone that might want it. All he has is $1200 though, I will let him know.

TJ:
Ok, thanks for the help in selling it. IF he can come up with $1300 its his, or anyone you know.
BudmannG
Fixed!
AWD DSM 1
For 100% clarification - I offered. He countered. He put parts up for sale. I accepted his offer. He retracted his offer, but offered me first dibs on parts... rolleyes.gif
treydawgs4g63T
Ok, to get things straight The car was originally for sale for 1300. He came to my house and looked at it and said he was going to think about after I told him 1200 and it was his. He pm'd me later that night and told me he didnt want to give me that much and offered me 800. I told him 1st, that I couldnt do it because i had to sell it for what I owe on it. Then, I told him I might do it if I could keep some stuff off of it. I waited for awhile and he didnt respond, so I figured he wasnt interested any more and posted it as a part out. Then he responded after I had already put up the other post and people were asking to buy parts off of it. Now he is not even interested in it and is buying the other green 92 non turbo that is in my driveway. SO ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN PARTS IS WELCOME TO SHOOT ME OFFERS BECAUSE HE ISNT INTERESTED ANYMORE. And as far as becoming a habit, I dont know what your talking about because this is the only car I have put up for sale. So as for now, it is still being parted out or sold as a whole for 1200.

Also the rear end is for sale as reads. I changed it very shortly after I posted not realizing that I had put it for so cheap. Someone told me that I could get around 400 for it so I think it is still a good deal.
mitsu90
so I guess the price you told me is no longer on the table.
treydawgs4g63T
First of all I never told you a specific deal. It is for sale for anyone. I screwed up on the price at fist but fixed it very quickly. You did say that you wanted it so its still up for grabs. If not the price stands as posted.
mitsu90
I knew there was a reason I save my pm's

Give me a couple weeks to see if anyone wants the entire car and if not then its yours for $150.00.  Let me know what you think.

thanks
travis
treydawgs4g63T
Oh, that was along time ago. Since I did state that then its yours if you take it off yourself and come up with the money the same time. Although Im not going to save it forever. Let me know.
AWD DSM 1
I'm not interested because you reniged on the deal... I agreed to your terms, then you pulled the offer!!!

It took you well over 12 hours to repond to my offer, then you waited, what, 2 hours for me to respond to your counter before posting up the parts for sale?

I've heard other stories also, I'll let that person post if they so wish.

I don't know your past experience, but so far on this board you are not making a good first impression by a long shot. We are a tight knit group, we talk to each other. When one of us finds something fishy, we steer others away.
BudmannG
I'm done! I told my cousin about it and he don't want to deal either. Like I said before GOOD LUCK on the sale!
treydawgs4g63T
ok, no problem. AWD DSM 1 told me he didnt want it anymore, so I dont know why everyone is making such a big deal about it. Its already been explained and taken care of. Any offers are still open.

4 bolt sale is pending
Max Diesel
QUOTE (treydawgs4g63T @ Dec 4 2005, 08:16 PM)
ok, no problem. AWD DSM 1 told me he didnt want it anymore, so I dont know why everyone is making such a big deal about it. Its already been explained and taken care of. Any offers are still open.

4 bolt sale is pending

What about the ECU?
treydawgs4g63T
two people ahead of you but will let you know. Chris asked about it first and the Bud, so Im not sure yet.
treydawgs4g63T
First off Im not trying to make any enemies. The deal with the two clubs wasnt to rid of dsmcentral but to add to it. Also the deal with adam was worked out between the two of us. Also I didnt necessarily back out. It has been explained earlier and is now over.
BudmannG
I don't want to make enemies either. But it seems to me, if the person you made the deal with don't have the money asap. You go hunting for another buyer. IMO if you make a deal you stick with it, Or until both parties agree that they can't make the deal. If I had known about the deal with you and AWD DSM 1. I would not have hit you up like I did about the tranny.
And with that said I am done!
treydawgs4g63T
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Dec 4 2005, 09:13 PM)
My attention span is longer than 24 hours. Good luck with your sale.

what do you mean by that?
AWD DSM 1
QUOTE (treydawgs4g63T @ Dec 4 2005, 09:07 PM)
First off Im not trying to make any enemies. The deal with the two clubs wasnt to rid of dsmcentral but to add to it. Also the deal with adam was worked out between the two of us. Also I didnt necessarily back out. It has been explained earlier and is now over.

So if I came to you tomorrow with $800 you'd give me the car minus the parts that were discussed? I belive that I was the first person to have an accepted offer on the car. I remember asking specifically if there was anyone else looking at the car, and you only mentioned that bud had someone but you had not talked to them yet.
treydawgs4g63T
I really dont know why this has turned out as bad as it has but I only have a few hundred dollars right now. I could either sell it to you and you will have to wait about 2 weeks for the title or if you can give me atleast 950 for it and Ill go to the bank that day. Also keeping the mentioned parts. Its up to you and if you could also still buy the one off adam just to get it out of my driveway. Ive also got the title to that one at my house.
treydawgs4g63T
QUOTE (treydawgs4g63T @ Dec 4 2005, 09:23 PM)
I only have a few hundred dollars right now. I could either sell it to you and you will have to wait about 2 weeks for the title or if you can give me atleast 950 for it and Ill go to the bank that day.

by this I mean so that I can pay off the loan to get the title. I also think the car even without the mentioned parts is well worth 950.
AWD DSM 1
But I thought that you already promised some stuff to other people, mainly the rear axle? So now you'd go back on that deal?

Is it getting any clearer to you?
treydawgs4g63T
Yes I see, but Im sure the other person would love to buy it off of you. Or Im sure that they would understand the whole ordeal and respect that you had first dibs on it as a whole.
AWD DSM 1
The whole point is that you're making multiple deals on the same pieces and parts at nearly the same time. As of right now, I wouldn't give pocket lint for the car or anything else from you. I'd be too afraid of it being sold out from underneath me. The above posts were in an effort to prove a point.

I completely understand if you're hard up for cash, hell, most of us are these days. But you can't go around making and breaking deals just to maximize your income!
black92_tsi_awd
QUOTE (treydawgs4g63T @ Dec 4 2005, 09:03 PM)
two people ahead of you but will let you know. Chris asked about it first and the Bud, so Im not sure yet.

I'm looking for a eprom ecu...so Bud it's yours for the taking.
AWD DSM 1
BTW - if anyone else thinks that I'm off base, feel free to post. I'm always up for constructive criticism. biggthumpup.gif
BudmannG
No, I don't want it now. I know it's a good ecu, but............I would have to wait for my income taxes. By request of the girlfriend.
treydawgs4g63T
This has nothing to do with my income, I have a very good job and make very good money at Morton Metalcraft. It has to do with selling a perfectly good "PROJECT" car to someone who wants to build it. If you want it bring me 950 asap. If you have to wait a few days then let me know. If you dont then let everyone know so that the people who want parts off of it dont have to worry about dealing with stuff like this. For all of you who wanted parts, and AWD DSM 1 buys it Im sorry to have gotten your hopes up. If he doesnt buy it, which he will let everyone know then everything is up for grabs still.

Thanks,
Travis
AWD DSM 1
Changing the deal again I see....

I do not want the car, I do not want to deal with you.
treydawgs4g63T
Due to certain events, I will not be selling the car as a whole. The only way anything is being gotten rid of is by parting it out. As of now every deal is off. If your interested in something let me know via PM.

Thanks,
Travis
AWD DSM 1
I wouldn't loose sleep if your PM box isn't full....
treydawgs4g63T
I understand that your mad about this whole deal, but I think youve said enough criticism. Dont you think you can drop it now and just talk normally. I already apologized and dont want to have to get on the site and deal with this crap everyday.
AWD DSM 1
Then perhaps you should stick with the deals that you make. I'm done, good luck with your part out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.