Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1st come, 1st served
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
treydawgs4g63T
After recent disputes, No changing of anything after it has been posted. So here is the new list of things I have to get out of my garage. Prices are fair and are here to stay:

$10 each for the following:
stock 1g BOV hasnt been crushed----
any piece of interior, except front seats
front bumper
any sensors ($10 each)
stock UICP
stock sidemount IC, needs cleaned
2-stock 1g fans

$90 - whole fuel pump ass. with walbro 255 ----

$30- stock rear calipers off awd

$40 for any one body part

$20- for 14b, has been completely taken apart and cleaned. Needs put back together

$50- for stock 450cc injectors great shape

$50- for stock awd exhaust w/ 2 downpipes

$75- ecu w/out eprom, new caps

$90- new oem radiator, only filled once and never drove the car, has a few dings on the vents. Just bought it a month ago for $130 at Orielly

$40- 2 stock 2g GS wheels with crappy tires

$300-$250 buyer removed- 4 bolt rear end "sale pending"

$90- transfer case

$200- for tranny, shifts great, ($150 if removed by buyer)

$10 each- front and rear motor mount insert(prothane polyurethane inserts)----

Any other parts just PM me with an offer

Thanks,
Travis
natedogg
I'm approving this, but if I hear even an inkling of another deal involving you going bad, certain priveleges will be revoked.
treydawgs4g63T
There will be no more disputes over my parts being sold ever again. Me and everyone else on this site are to be friends and help each other, not screw each other over. Totally understand.
treydawgs4g63T
come on guys I know there are some of you out there that need stuff. Almost all dsm's are in need of something.
turbohcar
Where are you located? I need a specific relay (among other small things) and I'd rather come pull it myself.
treydawgs4g63T
Im in pekin. Anytime after 6:00pm will work anyday of the week, just call me and let me know. # is 309-241-3547.
Hult250R
will you ship??
If so im interested in the stock SMIC
treydawgs4g63T
No, sorry cash only. I can meet half way if its not to far.
treydawgs4g63T
Wiring harness is sale pending to BudmmanG.

I forgot a few parts that Ive got.

Prothane polyurethane motor mount inserts.
$10 each I have the front and rear mounts in the box brand new.

Also have SS brake lines
$30 buyer removes

rear brake calipers (stock)
$25.00

Ill update as I am informed.
treydawgs4g63T
Ive also got a stock 2g turbo laying here.

$40 ,little shaft play
fastclipse82
You say you have a 1G BOV uncrushed for 10 bucks? If so I got dibs. how much to ship it to granite city, il?
fastclipse82
NM, I just read that you dont ship, let me know if you change your mind.
BudmannG
Hey Drew I can pick it up for you on Friday. And then I will send it to you. Pm me and let me know.
treydawgs4g63T
will do, just bring the moolaah$$$$.
fastclipse82
nah, sorry. I was gonna modify it so I dont have to buy a type rs but im sure the one I have will suffice until I can afford a greddy unit. Thanks anyway though Bud.
BudmannG
Even though Drew don't want the BOV, I will still buy it on Friday while I'm there.
treydawgs4g63T
ok sounds good talk to you then
treydawgs4g63T
Sale pending on the following:
fuel pump w/ assembly
motor mount inserts
1g BOV
wiring harness

to BuddmannG
BudmannG
Sorry TJ it's going to be tomorrow before I can get there.
treydawgs4g63T
Thats fine. Have any Idea about what time? In the morning Im going to a friends house in Delevan to work on my 2g. That is if Obrien got my parts in today. Let me know
BudmannG
Did you get my pm?
BudmannG
Well I guess my answer is no. Since I didn't get a reply. Just so everyone knows, everything I had dibs on is now back on the table. Reason for this is my recent findings on my transmission. And now have to put my money towards that. Sorry to do this TJ but I need a tranny before all the little perks for the fireball.
treydawgs4g63T
thats fine. I PMed you so you should get it soon.
treydawgs4g63T
well it has been decided and Im going to keep the 1g since its AWD. I figure I can get more out of selling the 2g anyways. So hopefully next year I will have a bad ass awd out to represent DSMCentral. Now the only problem is I need a wiring harness for a 91 AWD. Any body got one.
treydawgs4g63T
Im always up for offers though, just so you guys know. And Im always glad to trade parts and/or help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.