Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New price on Darryl Hudson's former race car
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
xian 1g
I am now asking $2500 for Darryl Hudson's former race car. - open to offers.

Red exterior with the highly coveted dark grey cloth seats... none of that gay rainbow shit. Paint is in good condition. Estimated 10,000 miles on the motor after a complete rebuild including new pistons, rings, bearings, gaskets, timing belt, tentioner, pully, water pump, and oil pump, balance shafts removed, all done by Rob, AWD DSM 1. Transmission is in good shape. No leaks.

Has a Joe P. manual boost controller, set 20psi. K and N filter with a gm MAS and maft translator. Darkside racing intercooler piping and throttle body elbow (mandrel bent). ACT 2100 and full 3" exhuast with a mandral bent o2 eliminator down pipe.

Inside the automatic seat belts have been replaced with the lighter manual set. Boost gauge and air/fuel gauges mounted on a dual pillar pod. Battery has been relocated to the hatch area. 5 point roll cage has been added. Back seats removed.

Car has 16x8" aftermarket wheels, with 255-50-16 series tires. Stock springs have been replaced with Eibach Pro Kits. Air condition and emissions have been removed. Egr block off plate. Gm synchromesh was used in the transmission, mobil 1 in the crankcase.

Has the 2g brake big brake upgrade, with slotted rotors. 144mph intake pipe. Taylor 8mm wires and ber7es plugs. Walboro 255 fuel pump with a 12ga rewire kit. Full throttle speed fpr. 550 cc injectors.

The car is basically set up to completely rock out an evoIII 16g, but currently powered by a highly ported 14b.

I think that just about covers it.
Gotta get rid of it quick. First with cash gets the cow. $2500 - o.b.o.
here's a link to a picture of the car. Darryl Hudson's former race car.
mitsu90
thats a killer price .
240drift
100% dibs tomorrow

if i could buy it right now i would

christian call me as soon as you see this I pmed you

309 256 7167
scrapin_frame
holy shit... wish i'd known you'd go this low before i started into mine... i would just said to hell with mine and scooped this up...
JBone
240drift, this time make sure you keep the same plugs in it
biggthumpup.gif
240drift
this time i wont run run w/o a datalogger :-P
JBone
the hell with that, if he has 7es's in there DON'T put 6 es's in
asiankid91
?????? any news???
asiankid91
that sucks
AWD DSM 1
According to some, dibs don't mean shit... supposedly if you get there first, it's yours. rolleyes.gif
BudmannG
^^^ROFLMFAO^^^
asiankid91
just waiting for a phone call $$$$$ biggrin.gif
asiankid91
haha...^ but bad news i got the phone call and a bigg no no
asiankid91
nope the bank said no
The Iron Goat
It would appear as though the Goat is back in the saddle again! blink.gif ph34r.gif
The Iron Goat
As a "more than due" note of thanks, I want to give an unbeleivable amount of props to none other than Spyguy for making this transaction immediately possible. I have never seen such a willingness to help others and sacrifice of oneself. I'm honored to know such a man.
Recoil2
Damnit Xian.. You shoulda just parted it out to me. My GSX needs some goodies.
The Iron Goat
You know just what I'm talking about, you smug little punk. You helped me out in a way that I'm not sure I can return, and I want everyone here to know about it and how grateful I am. Now go thaw out your ass.

Long story short: Spy drove the rocket from Champaign to Peoria with no heat and the windows down in sub-zero weather just so I could enjoy it. Now, I challenge you to find me a friend that will do that for you.
The Iron Goat
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

yeah right!

Had you guys fooled. ph34r.gif That ass would never help a guy out like that. I actually had to outbid this bastard to hold onto the car. I then spent about half and hour trying to defend why I should own it. Another two hours in the freezing cold later, I'm just getting started on my frigid journey home

Thanks for nothin you fat selfish prick!!! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
240drift
Ok since I have to come find out I lost the deal of a lifetime…..

EDITED FOR CONTENT. Please, do not post pm's in a thread. - akamiami

At this moment I am both irate and disappointed, and I think its pretty sad that you guys rip on the new guy (treydawg) but when a long standing member renigs its ok. I am thoroughly pissed since I know for a FACT this car sold about 10 P.M. tonite. That and the fact that I could have been out there at 8. My brother (justincredible) even said its lame which it is very!! Also from the way i understand christian was talked into selling the car to goat. mad.gif
xian 1g
Also no where did he say first here gets the car,

Sorry to have offended you... here is the quote from the first post in this thread....

First with cash gets the cow.
that's me in the first post.. It was stated.

You made an offer.. I said ok... weather made it so that it the deal couldn't be done in accordance to the deal.. I won't go further into this as I could... becuase I believe you might be a stand up guy, BECUASE i know your brother is.

and mad props to spy for driving a car that had a broken heater (unknown till today.) in the mother fucking cold with the windows down... i hope this car brings you as much happiness irongoat as in which as has me.. and others on this board.
240drift
In your private message you stated "deal" not "that sounds acceptable but the first person here gets the car." or "hurry up" or "make a deposit". I know your first post says first with the cash gets the cow.. but i felt that you would give me a chance since I was positive I displayed 100% positive with purchasing the car. it just pisses me off more so since i feel this car was sold out from under me due to lack of standing in the community/destroying Jbones old car... IMHO jbones car was not my fault in the least bit but I will bite my tongue. As for wednesday I would have had to drive pry 3 hours there and three hours back (with the snow) on wednesday something I was not sure I could do. So we set up a time a time (about 8) that had I not had doubt of whether the car sold I would have be leaving Champaign with my dick in my left hand and driving back home with 2300 cash in my other hand. I just feel like its hypocritical of TJ to make multiple deals... had I known anyone else was interested in buying it I would have offered a deposit but no where did you mention any other interest and the thread was void of other intereseted buyers.

i am not bashing you as a person i still feel that you are a nice guy.. but i feel like its lets just **** ryan over again woo hoo.
mitsu90
congrats goat, you got a hell of a nice car. biggthumpup.gif
The Iron Goat
I don't want to start any arguments or fights, but I'd like to point out a few things.

1.) Xian posted that first with cash gets the cow AND $2500 obo I was the first there with the cash, and I had the better offer.

2.) As far as not being able to get the car due to conditions, what would you have done when you found that the heater fan was broken? Would you have driven it home with the windows down? Would you try to melt the ice & keep warm by lighting some sterno fuel inside the car? unsure.gif Again, I'm just pointing out what we had to deal with to get the car last night.

Xian isn't doing shady business by any means. The man has bills and a huge need to rid himself of certain possessions (hence the amazing deals). I was able to facillitate these needs the best. This car is easily worth 5k, so I don't have a problem paying full asking price, and furthermore, I don't think anyone else should either.

Bottom line: I don't want there to be resentment or hard feelings because of this, but that's not my decision to make.
The Iron Goat
QUOTE (mitsu90 @ Dec 10 2005, 05:40 AM)
congrats goat, you got a hell of a nice car. biggthumpup.gif

Thanks. I'm keeping her stored for the most part this winter so I can work out some of the minor bugs, throw the 650s in it, etc. Next spring, be afraid. Be very afraid of the JoeyGoat. Especially if you're the type of guy that likes to spy on people. ph34r.gif
akamiami
consider this thread closed and I'm editing certain portions of comments from parties involved.

any further discussion and you gentlemen can take it to pm's.
awd4kicks
I am not going to take the time to delete all the posts on this thread. But know that the first and last three posts are the only relevant posts!

Do NOT litter this board with whining squables about BS! Period. With a deal like this someone is going to feel they missed out and be pissed regardless of the outcome. I deleted the entire other BS ' my 2psi' thread. Don't bring it up in open forum again.

It's over...move on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.