Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 91 GSX for sale or trade
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
gsxtacy
Well here is what is done to it.

Engine: 2.0 6 bolt motor, 0.020 bored, ross pistons, pauter rods, ARP hardware, BS elimanted, o-ringed block, 5 layer headgasket, Forrestor racing head, super tech/crowler springs and retainers, 1 mm oversized valves, 3g lifters, comp cams, fidenza cam gears, Forrestor racing intake with spacer, 70 mm mustang throttle body, 4 port NX nitrous kit ( 75 - 250), Taylor plug wires, new coil pack and transister, Fluidyne radiator and slim line fan, 850 FIC injectors, charged air fuel pressure reg, relocated battery with cutoff switch, removed AC and power steering, forward facing oil filter, manual boost controller, 3000 miles on motor

Induction: BR580 turbo, ported 2g exhaust manifold, ported o2 housing, 2.5 intercooler piping with 3in tb elbow, 24x8x3 sparco intercooler, Apexi N1 turbo back exhaust.

Drivetrain: Fidenza flywheel, ACT 2900lb clutch, SS clutch line, FP flywheel install kit, bearing shifter cable ends, new starter.

Tuning: TMO stage 3 chip, SAFC II, MAFT, also have keydriver chip for it, pocket logger.

Guages: Autometer fuel pressure and boost, EGT ( not yet installed), AEM wideband, Autometer guage pod.

Suspension: KYB AGX struts, Eibach sportline springs, front and rear camber kits, poly control arm bushings.

Body and interior: 180,000 miles on body ( I am the second owner of the car), power windows and locks, sunroof, removed rear seats and seat belts ( panels still in place), weight reduction mods, gray and black cloth interior, BMX front bumper. Has slight rust in front of drivers rear tire ( had it fixed about 2 years ago but it has come back). Paint is starting to fad on the spoiler.

Have owned the car for about 4 years now. Started off as a daily driver and has progressed into the car it is now. Still drive the car almost everyday and still get 24 mpg. Looking to start a new project.

Looking to get $7000 obo. Also open to trades. Looking for a Grand National, Chevy Truck or a hot rod. Let me know what ya got and we might be able to wheel and deal. If ya have any questions feel free to PM or e-mail me, chevyduece1966@aol.com.

thanks

Jared
black92_tsi_awd
You're going to want to post up some pictures...you'll get better results.
gsxtacy
Check out my garage for pics

Jared
turbohcar
Weren't you at the drag day? What did you run?
gsxtacy
The car needed tuned really bad, the best time that I got was a 12.64 at 119. That was with a 10.1 air/fuel and 22 psi. The car has a lot in left in it. A stand alone system would do wonders, but I am just getting bored with the car and looking for something new. Was thinking about getting a automatic AWD, so if someone has a really clean automatic AWD car that they want to sell I might be interested.

Jared
mitsu90
did you say your looking for an auto AWD???? biggrin.gif I have one not the best looking 1g but not bad. the motor when bye bye a few weeks back. the car is on hold for the moment untill I hear back from the guy. let me know if your intrested.
gsxtacy
If I bought an automatic car it would have to be a really clean car with a rust free body and a decent interior. Would like to find one that is running so I could just swap engines between cars and have a consistent drag car and use the other one as a daily driver. If anyone knows of a really clean car feel free to e-mail me with the info.

Jared
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.