Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: stock 1g lug nuts
DSMCentral > Classifieds > WTB / GB
akamiami
I can't find the lug nuts for my stock 16" winter wheels (that's right, I have no nuts), so if anyone has a set of 20 let me know as I'm looking to buy asap.

To clarify, I'm looking for the lug nuts that seat flat to the rim and are not conical or tapered like acorn nuts for aftermarket wheels. The ones I'm referring to have an integrated washer and a thinner portion of the nut extends into the wheel just a bit to ensure that the wheel is centered on the lugs. I'll try to find a pic or something if there is mass confusion.

Pm me a price shipped to 60440 please.
akamiami
sadly, this is the best picture I can find that describes what I'm looking for. The lugs I need are described as 'FLAT' in the picture.

turbohcar
Do you need a complete set or just a couple? I think I might have five or six at home in the junk bucket. They are the chrome style that came with the aluminum wheels where the lug nuts were exposed. LMK
turbohcar
I think I might have five or six at home in the junk bucket. They are the chrome style that came with the aluminum wheels where the lug nuts were exposed. You're welcome to them if you need them. LMK
akamiami
at this point I'll take what I can get, if I'm missing a few, I'm not going to sweat it. PM me your payment information and asking price and we'll get something set up.
AWD DSM 1
I know I've got at least a full set... they're packed away in a box somewhere though.... I'll start hunting tomorrow morning.
akamiami
you're a life saver. I really need some nuts!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.