Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:91 GSX $1000
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
treydawgs4g63T
I just want to get rid of this car and quit piddling with trying to part it out. Im leaving the motor in it, but it won't have a turbo or a fuel pump. It has:

144,000miles

full interior

stock exhaust

new valve cover gasket set

needs rear brakes

needs Adam Le to change the wiring back( he switched out two wires so he could
use a 90 ecu and they need switched back)

ecu has new caps

4 bolt rear end

welded center diff.

Im looking at $1000 firm. Its well worth that.

Body is in pretty good shape, no rust and only two fixable dents.

PM me if interested

Thanks
Travis
mitsu90
QUOTE (treydawgs4g63T @ Dec 13 2005, 08:09 AM)
the clutch that is in it is asiankid91's, so buyer will either have to buy  it from him or he said he would give a stock clutch in exchange.

I think this is a deal you need to take care of before you sell the car. nothing against you or Adam, it's just asking for trouble if you sell the car with that clutch in it. I'm not starting any shit with ya just letting you know it would be allot better if you put a different clutch in it.less chance of either of you getting screwed.
AWD DSM 1
^^^ Probably a smart move....

I thought you had it sold?
natedogg
Agreed. You should either buy the clutch from asiankid or take the clutch out and give it back to him. Selling something that isn't yours is generally frowned upon.
treydawgs4g63T
the guy that was supposed to buy it called and said he couldnt come up with the money, so there for its still for sell. The original deal was that adam come switch out trannys himself, which he never did. Since Im not pulling the tranny, Im not gonna switch him. Plus, just about everybody on this site is friends with him so I figured buyer would even it out with him. If it comes down to it Ill by it from him, unless the buyer is interested.
BudmannG
QUOTE (treydawgs4g63T @ Dec 13 2005, 05:33 PM)
the guy that was supposed to buy it called and said he couldnt come up with the money, so there for its still for sell. The original deal was that adam come switch out trannys himself, which he never did. Since Im not pulling the tranny, Im not gonna switch him. Plus, just about everybody on this site is friends with him so I figured buyer would even it out with him. If it comes down to it Ill by it from him, unless the buyer is interested.

These are not the words everybody really wanted to hear TJ. You are supposed to square up with him first. It's only right!
treydawgs4g63T
I know just to clear everything up Ill by the clutch from him once the car is sold. So the clutch is staying. I am actually working on a deal with him right now so he gets the car back.
asiankid91
thinking about it i will let u no
mitsu90
QUOTE (asiankid91 @ Dec 14 2005, 08:45 AM)
thinking about it i will let u no

buy the car you know you want it!!!!!
BudmannG
Ya no shit buy the car. If you pass this one up there won't be another for a while.
mitsu90
pass this up and the only one left for sale is my auto.
asiankid91
i dont want no dam auto lol biggrin.gif ha i just got off the phone with him and let me see how hard bills hit me this week
mitsu90
bills HA you ain't got no bills tongue.gif stop tring to talk yourself out of it
asiankid91
u seen the money in my hand, i have it but i dont no how hard they r going to hit me lol
mitsu90
if I had the wad of cash in my hand I would buy a motor for my auto. cool.gif
mitsu90
Adam did you buy this car yet?
treydawgs4g63T
Ok, as youve all probably read, my 2g is really fu**ed up for awhile. In this matter, I have decided to sell the AWD with all the parts still on it other than the turbo for $850. The only thing needed to be driveable is rear brakes, turbo and put together. By this I mean the turbo assembly and intake piping put on. The sale with asiankid91 is no longer in process due to his lack of funds for awhile. So its gone soon as I see the $$$$.
treydawgs4g63T
price dropped. $850 out the driveway. Could tow for a little fee, if needed.
treydawgs4g63T
I will sell both dsms for 4700. Although the 2g needs tranny work it does have about 2000 worth of mods and comes with a spare enginge. I am selling both to start over fresh in a few months.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.