Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ams evo vid, bad boy..
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills > Media
awdnot2
Not positive but I don't think thats the AMS EVO.
turbohcar
Agreed. The AMS EVO is that same silver color, but it doesn't look like it says AMS down the side. The AMS EVO also has a new vinyl scheme that makes it look like a WW2 bomber. I don't remember what the old style looked like.
akamiami
that's their old vinyl scheme they sported at lap of america and other events before they went to the top gun theme. I think it is AMS's evo.
TURBOWHT
I dont think that is ams car. it dont even look like the old ams logo down the side, and it has a wing, ams car never had a wing. someone flame me if im wrong but i dont think thats it.
akamiami
perhaps I am wrong. The video is poor, but I think this graphic scheme is different than the one they sported at lap of america as I previously thought.

In either event, I doubt that truck would have been running at any of the lap of america tracks in nearly the same condition it blasted down the 1/4 in the video unlike the AMS car. However, I'm sure that guy has another truck that he uses for road racing. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.