Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 92 AWD laser
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
jvb6806
the time has come to buy something practical from commuting an hour to work every day next semester. so the DSM is for sale. if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM or an e-mail jvb84@yahoo.com

156XXX on the chasis (no rust)
50XXX on the motor (JDM motor / USDM intake manifold)
6-bolt motor with 4-bolt rear

mods:

ACT2600 clutch

stainless clutch line

extended slave cyl rod

balance shafts removed

B&M fuel pressure regulator

B&M fuel pressure guage

EVO MR 560cc injectors

walbro 255 fuel pump

Kris 144 intake

KOU hard upper IC pipe

94 GSX dual piston calipers and rotors (big break upgrade for 92)

cast turbo J-pipe

ported forced perfomance BIG 16G

Apex'i SAFC

two sets of wheels
~stock talon wheels with kumho 512's
~stock laser wheels with new falken azenis (have tow autoX events and
5 passes at cordova so they are basically new)

emissions removed

KYB GR2 shocks

eibach pro-kit springs

front and rear upper strut braces

EEPROM ECU chipped
~ 5K RPM launches
~ 8K RPM redline
~ MAF based fuel cut delted
~ ECU chipped for the 510cc injectors i had before but the AFC is used to make the minor corrections

2.5" mandrel buschur DP w/ test pipe

2.5" press bent cat back exhaust (they are pretty good for press bents there are no creases or dents in the turns

greddy type-S BOV

ported 2G exhaust manifold

2G O2 housing

pro-comp boost and EGT guages

other things:

freshly rebuilt transmission w/ new syncros and billet steel 1-2 and 3-4 shift forks (worth $1000 by it self)

fresh royal purple GL-5 in the trans and transfer case

optima red top battery

new starter

new alternator

alpine 6x9's in the rear

eclipse head unit that plays MP3's.

all silicone couplers

$5000 OBO or trade for a DD

in the pictures the car has a CF hood but it currently has a stock hood on it now. the car will receive a complete detail and buff before sale from parkway auto laundry.

pics posted on 'the other website' or in my garage on DSMcentral
http://www.centralillinoisimports.org/foru...78828#post78828

i am sure there are a few other little mods on the car that i forgot to mention but i think that is most of it.[/B]
mitsu90
what kind of DD you looking for?
jvb6806
something with little to no rust, matching body panels, 5-speed preferably, reliable, i am not too picky on what it is. probably not an NA DSM unless the price is right because i don't think i could go from turbo AWD to the same car but slow and FWD... it would kill me (unless the price was right smile.gif ).

don't really care about make and model but something decently sporty would be nice.
jvb6806
indeed it was previously owned my mr jeffery. but it was basicly stock when i got it... all the work was done by myself or precision engineered engines. and the trans rebuild was done by josh, formerly of slo pny
turbohcar
I really really wish you would part that car out. There are several parts that I would be willing to buy, plus have replacement parts for to put it back to stock. Mainly, the ECU among other things.

Sad to see it go Jimbo.
mitsu90
I could use some parts to.
jvb6806
buy the whole car and you will have ALOT of parts biggthumpup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.