Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Project "Knight Rider"
DSMCentral > Forum > Project Threads
Max Diesel
Uploaded some pictures to DSM Photos. Kudo's to the creater of the DSM Photo section!!

The car's sitting in the shop corner on dollies. When I finish the Nissan S15 conversion, I'll get started on this little gem!!

The car is stock except for the 2.5" Buschur Cat-back. What should I do next??

Would sell for the right price.. smile.gif

Pictures Here
black92_tsi_awd
Pretty nice ride....looks VERY unmolested!

Open up that air can first and add a boost controller!
Max Diesel
QUOTE (black92_tsi_awd @ Jan 7 2006, 09:03 PM)
Pretty nice ride....looks VERY unmolested!

Open up that air can first and add a boost controller!

Only molested by the 2.5" exhaust, and I haven't even driven it since it was installed.

MBC and open air can added to the list!

Thanks!
black92_tsi_awd
Don't forget a boost gauge....I mounted mine up on the A piller
Max Diesel
QUOTE (black92_tsi_awd @ Jan 7 2006, 09:35 PM)
Don't forget a boost gauge....I mounted mine up on the A piller

Yep, Gonna add the boost gauge and EGT on the A-pillar.

Looking at these on eBay:

Shifter Cable bearing Kit

Shifter base Solid Mount Kit
BudmannG
Don't buy that max!!! You can make your own out of roller blade bearings. And I'm pretty sure you should have some washers and cotter keys layin around.
asiankid91
how much u asking??
99Spyder
QUOTE (Max Diesel @ Jan 7 2006, 09:41 PM)
Uploaded some pictures to DSM Photos.  Kudo's to the creater of the DSM Photo section!! 

T/Y

Have to give Mike some credit as well for his inital install of the DSM Photo gallery.
Max Diesel
QUOTE (BudmannG @ Jan 7 2006, 09:44 PM)
Don't buy that max!!! You can make your own out of roller blade bearings. And I'm pretty sure you should have some washers and cotter keys layin around.

Aw, I thought those bearings looked familiar! I have plenty of those bearings laying around! Thanks for the tip! Gonna work on that tomorrow!
Max Diesel
QUOTE (asiankid91 @ Jan 7 2006, 09:45 PM)
how much u asking??

Looking for a 1G AWD are ya? Getting hard to find like this one!
Max Diesel
QUOTE (99Spyder @ Jan 7 2006, 10:16 PM)
QUOTE (Max Diesel @ Jan 7 2006, 09:41 PM)
Uploaded some pictures to DSM Photos.  Kudo's to the creater of the DSM Photo section!! 

T/Y

Have to give Mike some credit as well for his inital install of the DSM Photo gallery.

It's awesome!
asiankid91
just looking for a clean awd for a price i can spend

$$???
Max Diesel
QUOTE (asiankid91 @ Jan 7 2006, 10:38 PM)
just looking for a clean awd for a price i can spend

$$???

$3K with all the extra's included.
asiankid91
what extra's??? how many miles on the car. has the timeing belt been changed?
Max Diesel
QUOTE (asiankid91 @ Jan 7 2006, 10:43 PM)
what extra's??? how many miles on the car. has the timeing belt been changed?

PM Sent
Chicago_DSM
Ha, same question I wanted to know...If you can let me know those answers and also where you are located, I would be very interested in jumping on this deal...$3k is a bargain for the prices I have been quoted lately on lightly modded 1g awd's...

Lemme know since I am still interested

quikshift tsi@aol.com or just PM me
-Josh

*haha, knight rider...I definitely see it
Max Diesel
QUOTE (Chicago_DSM @ Jan 9 2006, 09:48 PM)
Ha, same question I wanted to know...If you can let me know those answers and also where you are located, I would be very interested in jumping on this deal...$3k is a bargain for the prices I have been quoted lately on lightly modded 1g awd's...

Lemme know since I am still interested

quikshift tsi@aol.com or just PM me
-Josh

*haha, knight rider...I definitely see it

Pm Sent
Max Diesel
QUOTE (Max Diesel @ Jan 7 2006, 08:41 PM)
Would sell for the right price.. smile.gif

I've had alot of interest in the Talon. Check DSMCentral Exchange for Ad!

Kudo's to the creater's of the exchange. Excellent idea and so easy to use!

Thanks!!!
90GSX
If you keep the car, to keep with the project name, i think the red light scanner bar mounted to the front is in order, and maybe the license plate KARR would be fitting.

BTW max, are you by chance from the quincy area?
Max Diesel
QUOTE (90GSX @ Jan 10 2006, 06:37 PM)
If you keep the car, to keep with the project name, i think the red light scanner bar mounted to the front is in order, and maybe the license plate KARR would be fitting.

Ha,ha! That would be sweet! I'm from good 'ole Bloomington..
99Spyder
QUOTE (90GSX @ Jan 10 2006, 07:37 PM)

My bro had a black 83 Trans Am (the same as Kit). He added the scanner light and earned himself an "impersonating a police vehicle" ticket. Just a thought...
SCCA Stang
QUOTE (99Spyder @ Jan 10 2006, 08:25 PM)

My bro had a black 83 Trans Am (the same as Kit). He added the scanner light and earned himself an "impersonating a police vehicle" ticket. Just a thought...

I almost earned my self a impersonating a cop ticket for the blue turn signal bulbs I installed on the light sockets in the center of the head lights.... they don't even blink... what dumb asses.
90GSX

Id have it on a switch, and just be careful when you turned it on.

I always wanted to have a replica car, but there are so many KITT replicas out there, id rather copy KARR

Well knight rider was a bit before time, but i used to watch reruns all the time. Kinda curious how many people know what KITT and KARR stand for without having to look it up.
Max Diesel
QUOTE (90GSX @ Jan 11 2006, 05:05 AM)

Id have it on a switch, and just be careful when you turned it on.

I always wanted to have a replica car, but there are so many KITT replicas out there, id rather copy KARR

Well knight rider was a bit before time, but i used to watch reruns all the time. Kinda curious how many people know what KITT and KARR stand for without having to look it up.

Authentic lights are expensive!! Click here
90GSX
If i remember correctly, i swore i use to see "universal" versions of those lights in jc whitney, dont have a current catalog to double check that one. Im sure it would be considerably cheaper
The Iron Goat
^^^Correct. I used to see them in there as well! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.