Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1990 Talon AWD Turbo
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
twisted ranger
Looking to sell my Talon. It has roughly 167000 miles. It has a five speed that was rebuilt less than a year ago. The head is less than a year old as well. At the same time it got new gaskets, water pump, timing belt, tensioner, acc. belts, and tie rod ends. It is bone stock aside from the K&N air filter. The inside is pretty clean, The seats were replaced with good cloth ones. They have no holes of tears that I know of. The car is driven like an old lady (Spy and Kicks will probably second that). I currently drive it every day.

Some of the bad: It needs control arm bushings, which I have but haven't had the motivation to put them in. It also may need two back tires. Also, there would be no stereo or speakers and there are holes in the door panels for tweeters. It has what I would call typical wear and tear for that year and milage.

Any question you can call my cell phone, 309-256-4027 or email me f_ckchevy@hotmail.com. I have pics but I haven't figured out how to get them from my computer on to here. I'm looking to get around $2500.
http://www.dsmcentral.com/photos/index.php?cat=10427 (try this)

Thanks
Luke
BudmannG
What about the blue one in the pictures, is it up for sale?
twisted ranger
Blue one is a FWD with that basic BS package. My roommate is working on putting the head back on. I'm pretty sure he wants to sell it once it is together. I can find out if you would like.
BudmannG
Not an awd, not interested sorry. I am just partial to the color.
KOTScolt
do u still have the car? and can i see pics of the car and how much is your friend seller the fwd for?

thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.