Full Version: a heart felt goodbye
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
The Iron Goat
WTF?!?! huh.gif
Someone has a spy-crush.
Kazz5
*Just ... grins*
The Iron Goat
the write-up reminded me of those melodramatic Robert Frost-like tones found in so many of Spy's stories. It was just kinda funny to me.
akamiami
I'm still laughing becuase he took the grammatical leap from 'sat' to 'sattled'.
The Iron Goat
No, no, no, my friend. That was supposed to be "saddled". It's much worse than you think.
akamiami
QUOTE (The Iron Goat @ Jan 16 2006, 12:19 PM)
That was supposed to be "saddled".

yeah, I got that part. it was a combination of bad spelling and poor understanding of verb tense.

you know, reading this paragraph again, it's perhaps one of the most poorly written pieces of work I've come across in a long time. Every sentence contains at least one flagrant error. Windell, how did you ever get through high school english?
MidwestDSM
umm I think he's from Pekin, if thats an excuse
akamiami
yeah, so you should've taken pics or a video and used that. that dsmcentral drag day video you did was pretty solid. stick to your strong suits and get us some more racing videos!
turbohcar
Hmmm....I'd like to see the drag day vid. Did Andy make one too? I saw him hanging the camera out the window on the way up there.
BudmannG
I wouldn't mind seeing a video of it myself. I have asked about that sense day one after SCDC.
If you got it post it!
BudmannG
ncgalant had a friend there video taping. But I have not heard anything from him about it.
ncgalant can you get the video?
99Spyder
QUOTE (BudmannG @ Jan 17 2006, 12:23 PM)
ncgalant had a friend there video taping. But I have not heard anything from him about it.
ncgalant can you get the video?

Not sure who that was... Oh wait a minute that was me. I have sent a few individuals their run from that day but haven't done anything with all of the footage. Looking for something specific?
BudmannG
I would actually like a compilation of my runs that day. I need something to remind me of my old girl, Since I got rid of her. I was the only blue talon there biggthumpup.gif .

The reason I want it so bad is Jerm has already ran it in the ground and got rid of her to someone else. If you can help out with that it would be great, Thanks.
black92_tsi_awd
99Spyder
Is there anyway you could dump all the video to a DVD? I'd pay a reasonable sum to watch all the action. I was in the staging lanes most of the day and missed alot of the racing.
BudmannG
I also would like one of the whole day. And would pay for it, if need be.
99Spyder
As it sits the whole day is just small enough to fit on a CD. I am willing to mail them out at no charge but... do you boys have a broadband connection? I am currently uploading the whole video and it is estimating just over 2 hours to complete. If you guys could download it overnight that would sure beat me creating and mailing CDs.
BudmannG
Let us know where it's at and I will d/l over night! biggthumpup.gif biggthumpup.gif
99Spyder
QUOTE (turboxtasy @ Jan 18 2006, 09:59 PM)
where u uploading it to?? I have a fttp:: if you need it

FTTP huh? (Fiber to the premisis)? or just FTP (File Transfer Protocol)?

I am uploading to a location on DSMCentral that I will post once it is completed. Might consider eating up your bandwidth if we see any issues though...
99Spyder
mad.gif ETA 11:15PM + 5 minutes to set up the link. mad.gif

The copy errored out with about 30 minutes to go sad.gif . It is started again and is claiming a little over 2 hours again. If this does not work I will break it into pieces and upload it in about 4 chunks.
99Spyder
Please disregard this post and read below:

35 minutes left... Should be ready by 1am. Here is a link but please do not start your downloads before 1am. If the link comes back dead the copy must have failed again. ***SCDC 2005*** You will likely want to do a right-click save as... and save it to your hard drive.
BudmannG
not working.
99Spyder
Change of plans... I am going to start a new thread. Look for the SCDC 2005 Video thread.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.