Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SCDC 2005 Videos
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills > Media
99Spyder
***Warning the videos below are quite large***

As some of you may have noticed we execeeded the daily bandwidth limit last night and the web host shutdown DSMCentral until after midnight. In an attempt to keep that from happening again I am only going to provide one link at a time below:

SCDC 1PM
SCDC 2PM
SCDC 3PM
SCDC 4PM
Speedracer
link 4 is not linked right wink.gif
99Spyder
It just finished up and is now linked.
BudmannG
Hey Spyder I was trying to D?L 2,3,4. And it says that they are dead links.
99Spyder
Sorry Budmann, we are going to have to do them one at a time for a while to be able to keep the site up...
BudmannG
I noticed that last night, LOL.
ohmy.gif
black92_tsi_awd
Good video...keep it coming. biggthumpup.gif
BudmannG
When is 2 going to be unlocked?
99Spyder
QUOTE (BudmannG @ Jan 20 2006, 06:35 PM)
When is 2 going to be unlocked?

We have used 59% of our bandwidth so far today. I will switch over to video number 2 at 9:30pm and will keep an eye on things. If we exceed the bandwidth they will turn us off again until 2am(midnight pacific time).
99Spyder
QUOTE (black92_tsi_awd @ Jan 20 2006, 10:59 AM)
Good video...keep it coming. biggthumpup.gif

The first hour of video footage was brought to you courtesy of camera man ncgalant. For those looking for a specific run we did have a video gap late in the 1 o'clock hour. If your run was then, we did not get it...sorry!
black92_tsi_awd
Crap...I hope you keep part two open til Monday, I can't download it at home over the weekend!! Damn dial up
AWD DSM 1
God I love ADSL!!! biggthumpup.gif
99Spyder
QUOTE (black92_tsi_awd @ Jan 20 2006, 11:33 PM)
Crap...I hope you keep part two open til Monday, I can't download it at home over the weekend!! Damn dial up

The plan is to do # 3 tomorrow night and #4 on Sunday night. Since the initial rush should be done by Monday I will try enabling both 1 and 2 on Monday and then 3 and 4 again on Tuesday. With any luck we can leave them all enabled after that.
turbohcar
Can't wait for part 3! Thank you so much for the footage!
99Spyder
QUOTE (turbohcar @ Jan 21 2006, 09:35 PM)
Can't wait for part 3! Thank you so much for the footage!

Its up!
black92_tsi_awd
QUOTE (99Spyder @ Jan 20 2006, 11:42 PM)
QUOTE (black92_tsi_awd @ Jan 20 2006, 11:33 PM)
Crap...I hope you keep part two open til Monday, I can't download it at home over the weekend!!  Damn dial up

The plan is to do # 3 tomorrow night and #4 on Sunday night. Since the initial rush should be done by Monday I will try enabling both 1 and 2 on Monday and then 3 and 4 again on Tuesday. With any luck we can leave them all enabled after that.

Thanks biggthumpup.gif
BudmannG
I have to give out a big THANKS to 99Spyder for going out of his way for me. I have CRAP dial up and he said that he would send me a disc.

THANK YOU!
black92_tsi_awd
Spyder
Got them all downloaded...watched most of the video and biggthumpup.gif

I just wish the last run taped on the forth portion of the video wasn't my car sounding like it was blowing the trans!! biggrin.gif
Rizzo
vids are great thanks for putting that together! biggthumpup.gif

see you at the track soon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.