Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where are the Springfield, Ill DSM-ers ?
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
40mikemike
Hey everyone, I'm finally coming home to Illinois after almost eight years in the Corps and two tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. Are there any DSMers in Springfield, and has anyone organized anything ? If not, then this post is to gauge interest in starting something.

I've seen a few cars around on the few times that I've been back home on leave, and I know that the interest is there - let's get something kicked off !

mike
Mike
Welcome Mike!!!! I dont know much about springfield but I would imagine others would.
kup125
i'm over here in decatur, also i'd like to join P.A.C.T.
thank you for your service
treydawgs4g63T
I dont know that there is anyone on here from Lincoln but I know during the seasons alot of cars hangout there and throughout the springfield area. A bunch of us from around the peoria went a few times last summer and plan on it again this summer.
Super16G
Springfield biggthumpup.gif born and raised ph34r.gif
BudmannG
I am from Jacksonville born/raised there. I now preside in Waverly. I would like to get something started around our area. I have taken the first steps to doing that. I pmed you with the info! biggthumpup.gif

Glad to meet you and see that you joined DSMCentral. This is a fine website for info if your car breaks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.