Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Evo on Evo discussion here!
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
Kazz5
I tend to think you got some pull at the end, yes. But your dramatic turnaround making it impossible to follow and the ensuing phone call told me you were done and didn't wanna play no more. That's the closest to "pussied out" I know of in relation to it all: you ran away.

I don't consider the situation nor topic closed. That's all. And mine still won't shift for crap, btw.

So you bought some time I guess, really. laugh.gif

Good to see you're catchin' up the tune to that turbo, btw.
awd4kicks
From my perspective the Silver bullet and Spy EVO were neck and neck in first, the silver bullet pulled a bit in second and then somewhere in third the silver bullet began to fall back while the Spy EVO continued to pull to fifth.

Only thing that threw the race off was that the Silver Bullet was rolling about 5mph and we were rolling at about 10mph when the third honk rang out and the bumpers were roughly even. This gave the impression of an early lead...

All said and done I think the outcome would have been the same unless there was a shifting issue with the bullet, but it would have been a tasty and entertaining race had the starting speeds been equal. wink.gif
awd4kicks
Most of my races with spy are all heads up fair and square, but I remember the other things mentioned.

Hahaha. The Dutch run on me is the race we always quote Nate 'Your at 43 counts of Knock... Marcus Your at 43 counts, DUDE your at 43 counts...' Good times! biggthumpup.gif
AWD DSM 1
wow... talk about drama...

I've got to side with Nate on the racing on the street thing. I plan to build my car to be driven on the street mainly, and i'm not saying I won't play on the street from time to time, but the real racing will be left at the track.

I think the personal attacks are uncalled for....
awd4kicks
Thank You...

Replies to the EVO on EVO portion of this thread are still welcome from anyone, but no more BS.
Kazz5
I find it difficult to reply to you without it being close to a personal attack.

You, a cheater? Nah, didn't say it. I said you squeaked out a bit of advantage and ran off instead of trying to back it up, that's all. No real explanation.

Now, if you're going to try to use real names get your pimply ass a spell-checker, got it?
Kazz5
My reply relates to your post directly above it. No more obscure context than that.

Got it, danette?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.