Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DSMcentral Cookout
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
AWD DSM 1
What time? plan on 2/2 here.
MidwestDSM
doubt I can make it. As much as I would like to, I believe Amanda and I have other plans that day.
scrapin_frame
autocross school and test & tune
haunter
working up north mad.gif
GVR4
Sorry Spy I wont be able to make it. As much as I would love to, my mom is having dinner for my dad's bday that day.
ncgalant
count me in biggthumpup.gif
The Iron Goat
Put the Goat down for two.
mitsu90
QUOTE (GVR4 @ Apr 4 2006, 01:31 PM)
Sorry Spy I wont be able to make it.  As much as I would love to, my mom is having dinner for my dad's bday that day.

sad.gif I'm out aswell
MidwestDSM
seems like only half or so can make it. Why not change the weekend?
mitsu90
sturday might be a better day for us sad.gif
awd4kicks
I will be making for the ODT's, I will need to let you know how many will be accompanying me.
mitsu90
bummer sad.gif , well maybe next time
wortdog
Hmm, we're bringing out the first incarnation of the Grassroots $2006 challenge intercooled turbo Miata Sunday at the Autocross test n tune, so I probably won't be around.
awdnot2
2 +1
SCCA Stang
sorry spy, I will be finally putting intercooling plumbing on the GSX sunday and working sat... so no dice this time
natedogg
If I don't get the car parts I'm waiting on, I'll be there. Otherwise, I'll be wrenching. Gotta try and get this thing running and broken in before the end of May.
JBone
Unable to attend due to prior work and volunteer obligations at a location 150 miles southwest of p-town.

Have fun guys!!! biggthumpup.gif
AWD DSM 1
QUOTE (JBone @ Apr 5 2006, 07:05 PM)
Unable to attend due to prior work and volunteer obligations at a location 150 miles southwest of p-town.

Have fun guys!!! biggthumpup.gif

Talk about a cop-out.... rolleyes.gif
JBone
Then come on down here and kidnap me in your newly acquired DSM ph34r.gif
AWD DSM 1
QUOTE (JBone @ Apr 6 2006, 12:17 AM)
Then come on down here and kidnap me in your newly acquired DSM ph34r.gif

if it ran, I would... biggthumpup.gif
Cavi
where at Spy? I might be able to make it
asiankid91
i'm coming
scorp28
QUOTE (GVR4 @ Apr 4 2006, 01:31 PM)
Sorry Spy I wont be able to make it. As much as I would love to, my mom is having dinner for my dad's bday that day.

ditto
awdnot2
1 more adult possibly?
JBone
So...

How was it? ph34r.gif
akamiami
I heard that spy put something in the mash-potatoes. OH, ISH! I didn't know it was going to be that kind of a party!
AWD DSM 1
Great weather and great company makes for a great day... Thanks Spy!
ncgalant
I had a great time! Thanks for the hospitality biggthumpup.gif
Kazz5
Sorry I didn't get back into town until late Sunday - I'm sure it was a good time!
The Iron Goat
The wife and I had a great time also. One shot, one kill. biggthumpup.gif
The Iron Goat
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Apr 11 2006, 01:38 PM)
Wait a sec, sniper boy...
I had to kill what you did'nt...
Not that plucking the eyes from a ariel creature was'nt an impressive, abeit gory spectical, I was the one that had to silence its death throws.

No, you wait a sec. That shot would have eventually caused that thing to die. And probably in a hurry with the amount of blood spewing from it's occular cavities. Just because you brought about the inevitable doesn't credit you with the kill. But I suppose the slow, methodical method doesn't hold water with someone as "quick" as yourself. ph34r.gif
awd4kicks
It was a good time! Even better that I was actually able to drive to a DSMCentral event in my Talon. biggthumpup.gif
eclaser353
yea, good time also. it was nice to finally meet some of you.
Cavi
good times thanks Spy biggthumpup.gif
SCCA Stang
spy's gettogethers are always a good time.... wish I could have made it sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.