Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: another cookout
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
eclaser353
I am planning a cookout on apr. 29 if the weather is good. Food and drinks will be provided. Kids are more than welcome, i have three of my own. Please let me know how many are comming so i have enough food. i live in mapleton, so if you plan on comming pm me and i will give you directions. the food will be ready aroud noon.
asiankid91
count me in
awd4kicks
I work the 29th until 2PM, but I'll show up afterwards if people will still be around after 3PM. biggthumpup.gif
eclaser353
yea there should be people still here after three. i not putting a time on it since it is a saturday. i will have a big bonfire if people are still around towards the evening.
kapoosh
Count me in.

Maybe a stupid question, but how far is mapleton from peoria??
eclaser353
well from the south side of peoria its about 5 or 6 miles from peoria. i can get from my house to the new mall in about 20 min.
JBone
Unable to attend. Hope you all have fun!!!
turbohcar
The 29th is too far away to be able to tell for sure if I'll be able to make it or not but I'm sure it'll be a blast. Have fun if I can't make it.
eclaser353
got maybe 10 or 12 coming so far. a couple guys from work might show as well. keep em coming, i got plenty of room.
The Iron Goat
I'll be there along with a very busted celica.
eclaser353
everone that comes will be givin a prize. maybe even two. there will be a grand prize drawing at 2:00. the grand prize is a 1990 plymouth laser!!!!!!!!! there will be other prizes anounced evey half hour. dont miss out on this once in a lifetime deal.
treydawgs4g63T
Me and Cory (winklers1g) are most likely in.
mitsu90
2 here biggthumpup.gif
natedogg
I might be down, depending on how things go with working on the car this week.
eclaser353
just so you all know that if we get rain like they are calling for the cookout will be cancelled. i hope they are wrong about the weather. i will post up again if the weather is shitty.
awdnot2
Count us in if you have it.
eclaser353
the cookout is still on. screw the weather. we might just be in the morton building.
eclaser353
food will be ready around 12:30
treydawgs4g63T
well I bought A new dsm slut so I couldnt make it. I am the new owner of asiankids hobag laser. woohoo!
GVR4
Sorry we didnt make it, we didnt wake up in time. I had to work last night and didnt get home til 6 am Maybe next time
awd4kicks
Yeah, sorry I didn't get to make it either. Figured with the rain it would be caleld off, and I had a hot meal waiting at home after work. smile.gif
eclaser353
yea, those bastards are bullet proof, or at least bb proof
awdnot2
Truly amazing eye wear
The Iron Goat
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Apr 29 2006, 07:10 PM)
It was an awesome time.
Who knew how tough protective eye wear really is?

I still say we need a "real, person-wearing-the-glasses-test" just to be sure. Thanks for the good time and great food.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.