Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: track and highway races
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
street_dreams_dsm
I went to midnight maddness at gateway raceway... the dang start lights, and scoreboard was broke. so no times sad.gif they think it got hit by lightning

but anyway, they still had some racing. they started the race like on pinks or something. I seen adams colt there...

anyway, the first race was bad, i didnt have it in first all the way and it popped out :doh:
the second race was an older malibu or monte. it was a pretty easy win i didnt really even launch

the third race was against a Lt1 C-4 corvette, and i beat him pretty good.

and the fourth was a SRT-4. i think it was stock cause i beat him pretty good too.

on the way home i came up on a fox body mustang, sounded pretty good, we punched it from like 4th gear twice and i pulled him both times, then we slowed down to like 30 mph, guess he thought he would do better, and he got beat worse.

then i came upon a SS camero not sure what it had done, other than exhaust, but we accually stopped on the highway and went from a start, we were even till about midway of a quarter then he pulled on me... lost that one.

because of the lights not workin, i didnt bother with turning the boost up or getting high octane fuel.. so i guess i did decent for the first time i ran the car.
BudmannG
Sounds like you got yourself a damn good car!
street_dreams_dsm
hey thanks!

i like it, its a new set-up on my 90 gsx.

I have one of the new PTE dual BB 50 trims, still running the 550s and 2g MAS <fixin to change to GM and 650s> 255 walbro, AFPR, natedoggs old top bottom flow FMIC, ported head, ported 2g exh. man, evo 3 O2, 2.5 offroad exhaust.
AFCII, MBC. and i have a wideband to tune off of.

the motor is stock, i put a 4 bolt in the rear.
Zmann42087
^^^ Sounds like a good setup... good results too! biggthumpup.gif
Kazz5
Sweet! Good job!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.