Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DSM Central, MID CSS Cookout
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
93Cobra
sounds like a fairly good time
BudmannG
That is just sick! I am not able to go. I have a dance recital that weekend. And get this it is on both damn days! I love my daughters though so I have to go with them.
treydawgs4g63T
QUOTE (awdnot2gsx @ May 10 2006, 09:15 PM)

definetly going to be there.
natedogg
QUOTE (BudmannG @ May 10 2006, 09:28 PM)
That is just sick! I am not able to go. I have a dance recital that weekend. And get this it is on both damn days! I love my daughters though so I have to go with them.

I'm glad you included that daughters part. When I first started reading that I thought you were the one doing the dancing... biggrin.gif
SCCA Stang
QUOTE (natedogg @ May 11 2006, 06:58 AM)

I'm glad you included that daughters part. When I first started reading that I thought you were the one doing the dancing... biggrin.gif

thats what I thought too
93Cobra
QUOTE (gsxracer80 @ May 11 2006, 10:03 AM)
QUOTE (natedogg @ May 11 2006, 06:58 AM)

thats what I thought too

that makes three of us I was like wtf someone really loves to dance
BudmannG
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.