Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cookout Saturday
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
awdnot2
This is very last minute but we are looking to have a cookout on Saturday- say 3:00'ish. We are planning on having it at the pavilion in our park - I am reserving today so hopefully the calendar is updated and it is still available. If not it will be at our house and we would probably go down to the park for a place for the kids to play.

I hope some of you all might be able to come. We need some idea of who can come to try and figure out how much food to buy.

PM us for directions.. Post if you think you can come!

Susan
natedogg
Where is this park you speak of? Andrea and I will try to make it depending on how she feels.
black92_tsi_awd
I think we can come, 2+2 rugrats. Where's the park??

Call Pam if we can bring anything?
awdnot2
Darryl's going to post directions to the park because I don't want to get you lost. It's pretty easy, the opening is right off of University and it is between our neighborhood, Willow Knolls South and Willow Knolls North. But he will provide better directions for you all.

Susan
AWD DSM 1
I'd love to come, but I'll probably be wrenching in the garage between other comittments... sad.gif
awdnot2

The opening is right off of University and it is between our neighborhood, Willow Knolls South and Willow Knolls North. The opening has a duplex that you'll drive past to get to the park. You'll have to be going South on University to turn right into the opening. If you're heading North on University you'll have to turn around as you you can see on the picture there is an island that prevents you from turning left into the opening. Looking at the spy photo from space the opening is directly even with the back side Dixon's Seafood market.
JBone
Would love to attend, but sadly enough, I am out of town. Take a raincheck.
Kazz5
DAMN! I know that park, travelled through it more than once when I was young. A shame we have other plans. A great place. Have fun!
awd4kicks
I plan on being there with the two young'uns. Hopefully in the Talon. biggthumpup.gif
The Iron Goat
I'm there like stains in your underwear. The wife might be joining us later as well.
awdnot2
Sweet!
black92_tsi_awd
I've never had a spy photo direct me to a picnic before....high tech Darryl!!
The Iron Goat
QUOTE (black92_tsi_awd @ May 20 2006, 08:49 AM)
I've never had a spy photo direct me to a picnic before....high tech Darryl!!

Yeah, looks like Darryl is giving old Danny boy a run for his money in the super-secret squirrel club. ph34r.gif

I'll be bringing out some "brake fluid test strips" for everyone, too. My neighbor has amassed a large amount of crap useless to most, and he feels the need to unload this stuff on me. Anyways, I have a box of the stuff, and it works like a litmus test for your fluid, so it'll be yours for the taking. Think of it as a door prize, but different.
GVR4
Good turn out Thanks for havin it. biggthumpup.gif
black92_tsi_awd
Yep Yep...had a good time, and the kids are worn out too!!

I used the test strips when I got home....I think I'm pregnant! I don't think I used them right.... biggrin.gif
awd4kicks
Defenitely a good time, good eats and good friends! biggthumpup.gif
The Iron Goat
Agreed. Thanks again for the food and the good company!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.