Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blown V8 Fiero vs. 90 GS-T
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills > Media
NOMIEZVR4
The car was an *extremely* MINT Pontiac Fiero GT with a V8 conversion. The motor is not even fully broken in yet. He had a blower and it was cammed, corvette brakes, etc... The guy was extremely cool and we chatted for a little bit after we raced. The car is faaast...Im guessing I trap somewhere around 106 watch to see what happens..

My car is a 90 GS-T..mods in sig..I was running 14lbs

So, without further comment..

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/33396be...e03b1856b5b.htm

Let me know what you guys think! biggthumpup.gif

Nomie
99Spyder
Did the front tires of the Fiero leave the ground on that second run? It sure looked like it. Nice footage!
RacerX11
The Fiero has a supercharged 3800 V6, not a blown V8. Nice video though.

Marty
NOMIEZVR4
I thought the same also..the valve cover looks strikingly similar to the ones found on 3800 GM motors..but the way the car sounded it without a doubt seemed like a V8. He did say something about 305 cubic inch..I can't recall the information because I was too excited.. tongue.gif Listen to the way the car sounds when he starts it up in the begining..
RacerX11
3800SC V6. No doubt about it.
SCCA Stang
QUOTE (RacerX11 @ May 29 2006, 06:18 PM)
3800SC V6. No doubt about it.

still way cool for a fiero
NOMIEZVR4
RacerX11, you sure are quick. This video made it to the fiero forums, huh? tongue.gif Thanks for the correction. biggthumpup.gif

Nomie
RacerX11
QUOTE (NOMIEZVR4 @ May 29 2006, 10:55 PM)
RacerX11, you sure are quick. This video made it to the fiero forums, huh? tongue.gif Thanks for the correction. biggthumpup.gif

Nomie

I thought it was a pretty good video, figured the Fiero guys would appreciate it. Hope you don't mind.
NOMIEZVR4
No problem at all. smile.gif Thanks guys for the advice..though it was past 12:00 in the middle of the night! ohmy.gif
NOMIEZVR4
Ill be more careful next time cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.