Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Squirtin' T/A
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
Kazz5
Black, very late 90's, BLUR 110 plate - he's not really squirting nitrous, is he?
awd4kicks
Did you beat him down that bad? biggthumpup.gif
Kazz5
Only toe to toe once. Neither launched at the light then he took off. I pursued.

Reeled him back in with each gear but can't shift this beast these days. Made it all up in third but he shut down as I came past.

Two lights in row I swear I heard him purging - or he's got some toys mounted up. Just wondering if anyone really knows.

Budget for clutch, etc. now in full working mode...
rlsracing
He's got an NX kit, but I doubt it's dialed-in yet... he came down to the shop the other day and his WOT switch wasn't engaging properly, so hard telling if he was actually spraying if you know what I mean.

Looking at the date of your post, I would say he had it jetted for 75hp as he is a newbie to nitrous.... someone 'tried' to install his kit for him and I ended up finishing up just the wiring.

Cool kid... it's actually a blue 'bird though I'm not certain what year it is.

He has it jetted for 100hp and the WOT switch actually works now... I'm sure it won't be long before he's wanting to jet it up to 150hp, LoL!
Kazz5
I saw him once more, again with a girl in the passenger seat. I wasn't driving the Evo so just chuckled and watched him go.

I won't pass on the light if we pull up again ... biggrin.gif
rlsracing
hopefully he'll have something for you next time... enough to make it interesting anyhow... hard telling
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.