Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SCDC 2006 Video
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
99Spyder
I have uploaded some of my SCDC 2006 footage in its raw form to the gallery. Look for the SCDC 2006 link on the main gallery page after you click "DSM Photos" on the main forum page.
99Spyder
If anyone wants the description changed on one of the videos just send me a PM with the video number and I will update it.
Kazz5
WOW! Can't wait to get the time to review it. Thanks!
Rizzo
I was hoping for some vids of the haulers, but nice footage thanks.
99Spyder
QUOTE (Rizzo @ Jul 3 2006, 08:57 AM)

I did shoot at least two of their runs. I will put them up and label them for ya.
hammar
Anyone planning to post up times? Marcus, maybe post up the winners? I'm awful curious to see how things shook out smile.gif

Hammar
black92_tsi_awd
QUOTE (Rizzo @ Jul 3 2006, 07:57 AM)

My wife might have some of the haulers also...when I get a chance to take a look I'll let you know.

Is there a way to download the video? I've got crappy dial up at home, so I was hoping to download everything at work and watch it at home at my leisure.
AWD DSM 1
Help the computer challenged... I click on the video and nothing happens! I have windows media player 9 it looks like. Do I need an upgrade? unsure.gif
Rizzo
Thanks for the videos. at leas my hauler impressed me, I didn't expect a 16.044 out of it. Unfortunatly the car spun a rod bearing and needs to be completely torn down again
99Spyder
QUOTE (AWD DSM 1 @ Jul 3 2006, 09:42 PM)
Help the computer challenged... I click on the video and nothing happens! I have windows media player 9 it looks like. Do I need an upgrade? unsure.gif

Media Player 9 should work just fine. You might reinstall it just to see if it will fix anything...
BudmannG
Hey Spyder did you get any of my car? I just couldn't bring myself to let my son operate the video camera.
99Spyder
Budmann, I caught your first run in SCDC2006-01. It is the second file on the first page.
mitsu90
here is mine

http://media.putfile.com/SCDC2006
Shaun@AMS
QUOTE (mitsu90 @ Jul 4 2006, 09:51 AM)

dood im in that vid in the back of the dually while were trailoring Rizzo's car back! lol
Rizzo
where are your vids at?
Shaun@AMS
um....i really didnt get any footage, best footage i got was the dually/armada races :-)
Zmann42087
good vids... wish I could of made it out there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.