Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ***Willow Knolls Friday 8/11***
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
99Spyder
TreyDawg has been talking about it, lets make it happen! I will be out in the Willow Knolls parking lot this Friday at 9PM along with my brother in his yellow Cavi. Who is with me?
akamiami
If I'm still in town I'll try to show up around then, sure.
asiankid91
i'll show up
treydawgs4g63T
me and a few others will be there! Finally could start to be a hang out again.
kapoosh
i'll try
bburden86
why not i am in peoria every other day
TSG59_Steve
How late will you be out there? My band has a show... and my car is not running either... But meeting up at Willow would be sweet, count me in for next time!
Kazz5
QUOTE (akamiami @ Aug 7 2006, 06:57 PM)
If I'm still in town I'll try to show up around then, sure.

What do you mean "still"? Are you down here now?

As usual, timing sucks. I'm out of town Thursday through Sunday - and you'll be meeting right around the corner from home.

Oh well ...
99Spyder
QUOTE (TSG59_Steve @ Aug 8 2006, 11:58 AM)
How late will you be out there? My band has a show... and my car is not running either... But meeting up at Willow would be sweet, count me in for next time!

I would anticipate being around until at least midnight as long as I am not standing there by myself.
hammar
PLanning to thrash on the Mutt that night, but will call if we don't get too deep in to the suds wink.gif If you guys get east of the river, I'll have a few cold ones and some stories to tell, just swing by!

Hammar
Shaun@AMS
i should be in town and able to make it! as long as i can get someone to follow or ride with me from around the morton area
99Spyder
QUOTE (Broken Smile @ Aug 8 2006, 09:31 PM)
i should be in town and able to make it! as long as i can get someone to follow or ride with me from around the morton area

I will be heading out from Mackinaw about 8:15 and passing by Morton(8:25ish). If you wanted to meet up somewhere and play follow the leader that would be cool with me. I just have to make a 5 minute stop by Creve Coeur to get my brother in on the caravan.
akamiami
QUOTE (Kazz5 @ Aug 8 2006, 12:03 PM)
Are you down here now?

you've got a PM!
Shaun@AMS
QUOTE (99Spyder @ Aug 8 2006, 09:27 PM)
QUOTE (Broken Smile @ Aug 8 2006, 09:31 PM)

I will be heading out from Mackinaw about 8:15 and passing by Morton(8:25ish). If you wanted to meet up somewhere and play follow the leader that would be cool with me. I just have to make a 5 minute stop by Creve Coeur to get my brother in on the caravan.

might just have to do that then, ill PM you my cell number and you can just lemme know when your almost there and where to meet up at
bburden86
99spyder i will follow out of mackinaw as well if you want drive it slow though i am na
kapoosh
it's really easy to get to from morton. once on 474 you take the warmemorial exit, turn left and drive for a 1-2 miles and it's on your left.
99Spyder
QUOTE (kapoosh @ Aug 9 2006, 12:42 AM)
it's really easy to get to from morton. once on 474 you take the warmemorial exit, turn left and drive for a 1-2 miles and it's on your left.

The second War Memorial exit that is... The first one is I74. When you see the first War Memorial exit you want to continue on Rt. 6/Chillicothe. After a few more miles there will be another War Memorial exit then it as kapoosh said.
99Spyder
QUOTE (bburden86 @ Aug 9 2006, 12:20 AM)
99spyder i will follow out of mackinaw as well if you want drive it slow though i am na

bburden86, Can you just come past my house somewhere around 8:10? It's 207 Tulip, just past the Depot on your way out of town to the north. I am still running the stock fuel system so I am sure I can keep it slow enough for ya wink.gif
Booztd 3
Not gonna make this, im headed to cordova for some test and tune action:)
bburden86
sorry i missed going maybe another time though i went to the river in pekin to get a short throw for the laser.
99Spyder
You missed a decent turn out for a first go around. At one point I would say that we exceeded 20 people. That doesn't even count the people that drove by hollered and attempted some burnouts ph34r.gif

We'll catch ya next time.
bburden86
i hope sounds better than the river.
treydawgs4g63T
well wasnt the biggest turnout but atleast we were able to hang out with a few people! Maybe it will get better next time or two!!
Speedracer
99spyder, did you happen to stop in morton at circle k to get gas that night? if so i saw you there.
99Spyder
Circle K huh? I was in Morton getting gas that night about 8:35PM, but I thought it was a BP station. I know it is the one with the Amoco Gold at Main and Jackson. Is that actually a Circle K or are we talking about two different places? I hope there is not a 99Spyder imposter out there mad.gif
treydawgs4g63T
circle k and bp are the same place in pekin, so i would imagine they are in morton also.

So when are we gonna have the next get together?
Speedracer
yeah, it was definetly you, unless there's someone else driving around a not-stock blue convertable gs-t in morton.
99Spyder
Guilty as charged then. Should we give it a week off and see what is happening on the 25th? Maybe Saturday the 26th would work better for some...
Speedracer
this saturday would be better for me as i have a friend coming home from the marines the 26th and there's a ppv ufc fight that night.
treydawgs4g63T
if anyone wants to meet up this saturday night we could meet up and maybe cruise around the peoria/pekin/washington areas!
99Spyder
QUOTE (Speedracer @ Aug 14 2006, 01:56 PM)
99spyder, did you happen to stop in morton at circle k to get gas that night? if so i saw you there.

Speedracer, Did I see you across the street from the Circle K this past Saturday? I seen a lowered 2G parked across the street and thought maybe you worked around there and that is how you spotted me the week before.
Speedracer
nope, i drive a maroon 3g with black wheels. that's ryan camps brothers black one. they work at dominos with garner
99Spyder
Good to know, I will keep my eyes open for the whole Morton posse.
Speedracer
there is no car posse left in morton, it's dead here and has been for a couple years. sad compared to what it used to be around here.
Rizzo
thats funny there is one garage in morton alone that has several 500+ whp imports in it!
99Spyder
I stopped by and knocked on the door next to that garage a couple of weeks ago and no one would answer the door. Anti-social I guess...
Rizzo
if we are in the shop the door is usually open.
99Spyder
I misunderstood, I thougt that you were referring to one such single stall garage on Idlewood. I could be mistaken but I thought I had even seen your ride there before as well Rizzo.
Speedracer
shops not on idlewood. i haven't been over there in a while to see any of the guys. but rarely do i see any of those cars out driving around anymore.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.