Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2006 Vicary Day Caravan 10/15/06
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
awd4kicks
We will be meeting up at the Shell station in Kickapoo off of I74 at 8am on Sunday the 15th to caravan to Vicary Day at Cordova. Anyone interested in joing us needs to be there by 8am. We plan to leave by about 8:15am to arrive at Cordova around 10am. biggthumpup.gif

Post here if you plan to join the road trip~
black92_tsi_awd
scorp28
Count me in
treydawgs4g63T
If I have another DSM I will be racing, if not I will be spectating.

Count me in for sure

also my friend cory ( winkler1g, but he is never on here ) is in also and will be racing.
awd4kicks
BUMP! We are getting a bit of a group together between DSMCentral, CID & CSS. Who else is going to make the caravan to Vicary?
Mitsu 77
If I'm not on the east coast I'll go and watch, fo sho!
99pontiac155
do u guys care if i run? 1999 grand am? runs 15.4s i ran last year at the dsm thingy at cordova..
turbohcar
I'm sure they don't.
black92_tsi_awd
QUOTE (99pontiac155 @ Oct 11 2006, 12:31 AM)
do u guys care if i run? 1999 grand am? runs 15.4s i ran last year at the dsm thingy at cordova..

I used to run my 15 second truck...the more the merrier!
awd4kicks
Bring it! biggthumpup.gif
99pontiac155
how much is it to race?
is ther gonna be any kinda of bracket racin?
turbohcar
$40 to race from 10AM-6PM (8hrs of racing!!!)

not sure if there'll be any bracket racing or not
99pontiac155
damn
40 bucks
wow
lol
black92_tsi_awd
Looks like I'll be driving from my in-laws Sunday morning, wife wants me to visit there Sat. It's only an hour away, so I guess the bright side is I get to sleep in a little longer!

I guess I'll meet you guys at the track.
scorp28
Last minute change of plans. I will not be attending sad.gif
awd4kicks
That's too bad. I didn't see Treydawg either. It was a good cravan. had about 10-12 cars. biggthumpup.gif
treydawgs4g63T
Yep, sorry guys, cory's car ( the one I was gonna ride in ) decided to throw a tantrum and not run right saturday night around midnight. I did however wake up rather early sunday morning to decide if maybe i wanted to drive another vehicle but when i checked the weather they were calling for a chance of rain.

ALso, now thats its over Im glad i didnt drive all the way up there to end up running 1/8 mile anyway.

next time , Im in no matter what.
black92_tsi_awd
1/8 mile sucks....but it was better than not running at all!

I never go by the weather in Peoria, I recommend always calling the track. There's been lots of times where the weather crappy here and Cordova is a perfect day. Sunday, it rained all the way down to Cordova and cleared up 10 miles from the track. It never rained all day, few light sprinkles that shut the track down for maybe 15 min.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.