Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CCSCC Auto-x at Rantoul 10/21
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
awd4kicks
From GSXRacer80

...as far as autoX is concerned there are two more autoX events planned for the CCSCC this year... oct 21/22 and Nov 18/19 - both of these events are going to be held at Rantoul AFB....

for more info visit CCSCC 2006 schedule
scrapin_frame
i have saturday classes starting this weekend, so i definitely wont be able to make the saturdays but i will prly be there on sunday... depends on how my car is feeling.. but hopefully i will the big brakes on and rollbar in by then
Zmann42087
My car will be running by the 21/22, and I definitely want to attend an Autocross before it gets too cold... so I should be out there. happy.gif
turbohcar
Sounds like a plan to me. I know of a friend that will be attending so I may tag along with him.
awd4kicks
I will be out of town so I will not be able to attend this one. sad.gif
JBone
Where the hell you going, ODT? Me and you have unfinished alcohol, I mean business this weekend
SCCA Stang
well, I will be out of town (and state for that matter) this weekend, but watch out in november, if everything goes as planned the mutant will be there.
SCCA Stang
so did anyone attend????
turbohcar
Nope, I was busy working on homework. Homework comes before racing unfortunately.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.