Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nov 11th B-day Bash
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
AWD DSM 1
Let's take this out of the "Farm Meet" thread....

When: Saturday, Nov 11th, 6:30 pm.

Where: Old Chicago, downtown Peoria.

What: B-day bash

Not sure I'll be able to do the shots this year, but I'm sure we can have a good time regaurdless!!!
turbohcar
I'll try and be there! I'm going out on the 10th so I'm not too sure I'm going to be up for shots though. I may even bring the F-bod for those of you that wish to get spanked!!

EDIT: Why don't we give some directions to Old Chicago for some of us that haven't been there. I remember the way to BWW's last time but I've never been to Old Chicago.
AWD DSM 1
I-74 to the Jefferson St Exit ( I think the Jefferson and Adams street exits are combined now, you get off the interstate and go straight though a stoplight then take a left at the next light onto Jefferson). Left on Main St. Right on Water St.

Red Star is about where it is.
turbohcar
Is that close to where Hooters is? Last year after Cordova, a buddy and I stopped at Hooters on the way home so I know about where it is if it's close to there.
AWD DSM 1
Just down the street biggthumpup.gif
The Iron Goat
I'll be there like a bacon strip in your underwear! biggthumpup.gif
turbohcar
QUOTE (The Iron Goat @ Oct 31 2006, 11:22 AM)
I'll be there like a bacon strip in your underwear! biggthumpup.gif

blink.gif Greasy and annoying?!?! biggrin.gif
The Iron Goat
AND smelly, thank you very much!
awd4kicks
I've already committed to a 2005 Farm Meet, but I should be able to make it. ph34r.gif
turbohcar
QUOTE (awd4kicks @ Oct 31 2006, 12:21 PM)
I've already committed to a 2005 Farm Meet, but I should be able to make it. ph34r.gif

rolleyes.gif You dork!
The Iron Goat
Any other takers on this? Everyone complains that we don't get together, but when we do, it's like 4-5 people. Let's go, folks! Commit and don't look back!!!
turbohcar
Sorry guys, doesn't look like I'll be making this one. I've had prior commitments I forgot about. How bout a bash at my place next time?
AWD DSM 1
That's ok, just make sure annie shows up for my yearly "gift".
turbohcar
HA! You wish!
The Iron Goat
Well if it's a bunch of no-shows, I'm gonna pass as well.
awd4kicks
Ok... Looks like you, me, and Annie, Rob. biggthumpup.gif
AWD DSM 1
QUOTE (The Iron Goat @ Nov 4 2006, 03:21 PM)

sad.gif I was so looking forward to spending some quality time with you too....
The Iron Goat
QUOTE (AWD DSM 1 @ Nov 4 2006, 06:30 PM)
QUOTE (The Iron Goat @ Nov 4 2006, 03:21 PM)

sad.gif I was so looking forward to spending some quality time with you too....

Rob, I've told you before, a bottle of Aqua Velva, a few cigarettes and some KY does NOT qualify as quality time.
AWD DSM 1
Stop, you're going to make me cry....
The Iron Goat
Okay, fine. If it's going to be like this, I'll go. But Marcus, so help me, if Rob starts kissing me on the neck....

Join in!
awd4kicks
huh.gif laugh.gif unsure.gif
awd4kicks
Natedogg called me. Having some trouble with his net connection, but he will be making it to Old Chicago tonight as well.
The Iron Goat
Holy puckered buttholes, batman! I will be a loner tonight (I kinda assumed you guys would be also), so I'm all the more willing and able for you fine lookin' fellas!! ph34r.gif
AWD DSM 1
Thanks for the compliment! biggthumpup.gif
Kazz5
Got a hot date tonight - yes it's with my wife - how late are you all gonna be around tonight - hmmmmmmmm?
BudmannG
Happy Birthday Rob, sorry I wasn't able to make it to your party! biggthumpup.gif
AWD DSM 1
No problem.... big thanks to those who did show up. biggthumpup.gif
awd4kicks
It was a good time and good to be out with old friends again. ...and I do mean old! ph34r.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.