Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CCSCC auto cross at rantoul Nov 18/19
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
SCCA Stang
Hey guys... last chance for AutoCross with the CCSCC at rantoul... Nov 18/19...

and for some you it will be the first time that you have seen the GSX perform... or at all, as it will be in attendance....

be there or be square

click below for the full schedule and please post up here so that I know who I am going to be up against.

CCSCC schedule page
SCCA Stang
AutoX on Saturday was a blast... The GSX ran beautifully... the Azenis Sports gripped as well as the guys that were running slicks... the suspension setup that I tuned was perfect and guess what guys... I am now two wins for two events... Sundays event was cancelled due to snow.

too bad I was the only DSM there... there was an EVO there

hyope to collect a few more wins next season... trying to attend every event next year..
awd4kicks
Glad to here it GSX.

My dad and I were talking about attending next years events once I get the Talon running again! We will see you out there.
black92_tsi_awd
Congradulations!! biggthumpup.gif

One of these days I'm going to try AutoX.
SCCA Stang
here is a copy of the CCSCC AutoX results from Nov 18
SCCA Stang
I had a great time... I hit that particular cone in the second turn and drug it the entire coarse... they pulled it out after the finish... cool pic, thanks
SCCA Stang
where did you get that pic... I want to see if you have more
prostcj
I was the EVO. Had a hard time getting the V710's to grab.
prostcj
http://homepage.mac.com/farquasi/index.html

You may find some more photos here.
SCCA Stang
QUOTE (prostcj @ Dec 17 2006, 10:27 AM)
http://homepage.mac.com/farquasi/index.html

You may find some more photos here.

went there, been there several times... the only thing that shows for me is september autocross...

BTW... you were the red evo.... what was your times like
prostcj
I was running fast that day. The only one faster on raw times was Russ in the Z06. That is of the normal cars.....there were indy lights type cars running faster of course.
I think I was about .6 sec behind Russ and then there was a DSM that was about .9 behind me. I thought it was a GS-T....was that you, I'm guessing you drive a AWD by your name.
SCCA Stang
yes, I have an AWD... from what I remember, I was the only DSM there that day....

according to the official time slip posted by CCSCC, Rus ran a 50.237 fast time, you ran a 52.551 and I ran a 59.276... I dipped down into the 58's with a 58.843, but I had a plus 1 on that run, (doesn't matter anyway, cause I was 1st in class)

still good times since russ is always the man to beat...
prostcj
OK.....sorry about that. I was refering to the Sept event because of the pictures on the website.
Russ killed at the Nov event. Smoked everyone. I had troubles with traction (as did most) due to the cold. I still had the second fastest time.
My gearing wasn't perfect either, I was hitting the limiter pretty early during the first slalom.
What class are you in? I'm running in SM.
SCCA Stang
I was also having traction issues, had to really slow down my runs just to make them sane... I was running in XP-N.. but next year I am looking to try to reclass... I am thinking that if I return to the land of a 14B turbo I can run in D-stock.. but with the 16G I get no help from index
prostcj
I was running BSP but there was never anyone in my class. Ran SM for the heck of it in Nov. The index is about the same for both classes. I'm hoping next year I can get a FTD (maybe Russ won't come to one of the events).
The CAMs I'm putting in next week will keep me in SM.
SCCA Stang
funny, I ran against an SM and a SS Car in Nov... somehow that is how the bumps worked out
prostcj
I guess if I ran novice we would have been running against each other. I ran against a DM car (that hand built Lotus 7 replica). If I would of run BSP in NOV I would of been put against Russ. Could thing I took my rear seat out and moved to SM.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.