Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Video with some FAST cars!
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills > Media
NOMIEZVR4
Turn up the volume and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Bp5Gp9tAo

Nomie
treydawgs4g63T
nice vid! is that in chi town?
turbohcar
That's a badarse EVO!!!!
NOMIEZVR4
yes, its chitown. Yes its a fast evo. tongue.gif
Shaun@AMS
damn why wasnt i invited to the cruise? lol i can bring some cars to play with all you guys biggthumpup.gif great vid btw tongue.gif
NOMIEZVR4
Hey you guys are MORE than welcome to come next time we go out. PM me or just post your phone numbers and next time Ill call you all! biggthumpup.gif

Nomie
SCCA Stang
pm me too... I live up here and would love to go once
Zmann42087
nice video, Nomie! biggthumpup.gif

Wish I lived closer to Chicago... looks like fun...
NOMIEZVR4
Thanks for the compliments! biggthumpup.gif
awd4kicks
That is a great vid. You guys really get down up there! Is that by chance the same red GST that I know in there?
NOMIEZVR4
Marcus, I recently sold the red GS-T. sad.gif She was REAL good to me..I won A LOT of races in that thing. Ive always wanted a Black 1g FWD and thats what I have now. cool.gif

Here is a picture of the Red GS-T before I sold it

Nomie
scrapin_frame
QUOTE (NOMIEZVR4 @ Dec 9 2006, 01:27 AM)
Marcus, I recently sold the red GS-T. sad.gif She was REAL good to me..I won A LOT of races in that thing. Ive always wanted a Black 1g FWD and thats what I have now. cool.gif

Here is a picture of the Red GS-T before I sold it

Nomie

that looks damn good! very clean
SCCA Stang
can you email me a copy of that video for my collection
Zmann42087
QUOTE (gsxracer80 @ Dec 9 2006, 11:43 AM)
can you email me a copy of that video for my collection

Me too please!

azuckerma@stu.parkland.edu
97TalonTSI
Is that the red GST that you bought from Bloomington?
MidwestDSM
nice vid, those modded GSTs look fun on the highway
NOMIEZVR4
Guys, emailing the file takes a long time. Its quite large. I promise you it will remain on youtube. happy.gif

Its also posted on dsmvideo.vidiac.com

The red GS-t was my old car that I purchased from Marcus in Peoria smile.gif Now I have a black 90 GS-T that's currently getting the GSX bumper treatment, talon sides, eibach sportlines, BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR biggthumpup.gif biggthumpup.gif and a few other bolt-on goodies. Ill be sure to treat everyone to my new car's taillights real soon.. biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Mildly modded GS-t's are REAL fun on the highway. I raced that evo with my old car, from a 35 roll I got 1 car on him, I held him off till the top of 3rd where he then proceeded to walk me. I was still on the 14b@20lbs with racegas! The owner of the evo was a little surprised nonetheless. cool.gif

Nomie
Mitsu 77
I'll have to come up and play with you guys when I get mine back together.
NOMIEZVR4
PM me your fone number!! biggthumpup.gif
Mitsu 77
sent
awd4kicks
That's incredible! If you would have seen what that Red GS-T looked like when Spy & I first picked it up from Washington you'd be as surprised as me at how nice it turned out by the time you were done with it! biggthumpup.gif
Zmann42087
QUOTE (NOMIEZVR4 @ Dec 10 2006, 01:12 PM)
Guys, emailing the file takes a long time. Its quite large. I promise you it will remain on youtube. happy.gif

^^^ Thats true... I wouldn't want my email tied up for hours either.

YouSendIt.com
Chicago_DSM
Hey Nomie...I dont talk a lot on this forum I didnt know you were on here...

Whats up guys....Nomie makes some sick videos, early in the summer my group of friends and Nomies crew got together for a small showdown......I made a vid of a bunch of the races around that time:
Chicago DSM Racing

This is the trailer for the newest video, coming out in Spring:
Chicago DSM RACING Part III Trailer

To inform you guys, anyone that is interested in appearing in our new videos next season, Nomie and I have decided to Host the:

DSM---> AWD VS. FWD SHOWDOWN

We already have at least 20-30 very modded dsm's that are going to participate....All of my awd friends and I are all in the 12's, and mostly all of my fwd friends are 12 second killers on the highway wink.gif

This is going to be the ultimate test of awd and fwd 1g's and 2g's in the chicago area....I even have about 2-3 out of state dsm's willing to come out to join in on the fun...

At least come down for the meet, more details will be released later in Spring/Summer...>So get your cars ready, I know we will be.....

-Josh
chicago_dsm
(sorry for the self-plug/rant nomie)
NOMIEZVR4
Marcus, thanks for the compliment. As I stated before, that car was REAL good to me..she was very forgiving and never complained one bit! biggrin.gif

Some more pictures..why not! I took them myself.. cool.gif

Josh, there is no need to apologize. I want you to tell as many people about the shootout as possible.. biggthumpup.gif Hopefully I can find some fast FWD's..my 14b is not going to take me very far against you guys even on the highway.. laugh.gif

As always, Josh is THE man if anyone wants to know what the race scene is like up in chitown..He is the guy thats in the middle of all the action, always! biggthumpup.gif

Nomie
mitsu90

no way thats the old fwd4kicks GST. that thing is tit's wub.gif
awd4kicks
QUOTE (Chicago_DSM @ Dec 12 2006, 01:39 AM)
Hey Nomie...I dont talk a lot on this forum I didnt know you were on here...

Whats up guys....Nomie makes some sick videos, early in the summer my group of friends and Nomies crew got together for a small showdown......I made a vid of a bunch of the races around that time:
Chicago DSM Racing

This is the trailer for the newest video, coming out in Spring:
Chicago DSM RACING Part III Trailer

To inform you guys, anyone that is interested in appearing in our new videos next season, Nomie and I have decided to Host the:

DSM---> AWD VS. FWD SHOWDOWN

We already have at least 20-30 very modded dsm's that are going to participate....All of my awd friends and I are all in the 12's, and mostly all of my fwd friends are 12 second killers on the highway wink.gif

This is going to be the ultimate test of awd and fwd 1g's and 2g's in the chicago area....I even have about 2-3 out of state dsm's willing to come out to join in on the fun...

At least come down for the meet, more details will be released later in Spring/Summer...>So get your cars ready, I know we will be.....

-Josh
chicago_dsm
(sorry for the self-plug/rant nomie)

That sounds like an excellent time! Keep us informed. I would like to se how the other half lives. cool.gif
street_dreams_dsm
That evo almost runs as good as mine

On need for speed most wanted biggthumpup.gif Good vid!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.