Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Topic: UFC FIGHT NIGHT / OPEN HOUSE - by REV HARD
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
junkyardtalon
UFC FIGHT NIGHT / OPEN HOUSE - brought to you by REV HARD INC.

John Cozad and Trent Durham have joined forces to bring the newest performance shop to the Quad Cities, REV HARD INC.

REV HARD INC. is located at 2500 4th Ave, Rock Island, IL. Our full service shop will provide performance products for all domestic and import vehicles. Services available include turbocharging, supercharging, nitrous, engine management systems, complete engine build up, custom fabrication and much much more.

Our big news arrives in March, REV HARD INC. is proud to bring you the Quad Cities ONLY AWD DYNO (fwd / rwd capable also)!!

Please join us for our open house on Saturday Dec 30th at 8:00pm, UFC 66 LIVE provided on our 10' projection screen for your entertainment, free RIBS and PIZZA, if you want anything to drink besides Pepsi products then you will need to bring it. Seating is limited although we have plenty of floor space if you care to bring a folding chair.

REV HARD INC.
2500 4th Ave
Rock Island, IL 61201
309-788-DYNO
877-RHI-DYNO

Please post in this thread if you will be attending. Your attendance would be greatly appreciated..

Thank You
Trent and John

Lifts

Outside

Future home of the dyno

Screen setup for UFC
awd4kicks
Nice looking shop. biggthumpup.gif
MidwestDSM
definetly. I'm ordering UFC at my place though otherwise I'd take them up on the offer.
black92_tsi_awd
Looks like it going to be a nice place.

Post up when your dyno is up and running along with the prices.

I think I ran into you guys a couple of times at Cordova...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.