Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FP GT3052 vs. Stroked LS1
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills > Media
awd4kicks
This is impressive and personally intersting to me since it is the same turbo I am using currently.

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD FP GT3052 vs. Stroked LS1
turbohcar
Talon redlighted and got a HUGE jump on the LS1 car. Despite that, the LS1 still caught him at the end. It'd be a good race to see if both cars had a decent start. I think the LS1 would PWN him though biggthumpup.gif
awd4kicks
Did you see all the hardware plus nitrous on the stroked LS1 though? I would be very happy with those results as an FP3052 owner. biggthumpup.gif
awd4kicks
You know it!

I just hope my junk don't break on the launch leaving me a sitting duck for your tail happy bird to knock me off the track. wink.gif
Mitsu 77
QUOTE (Spyonu2007 @ Jan 8 2007, 12:08 PM)
QUOTE (awd4kicks @ Jan 7 2007, 06:57 PM)
Did you see all the hardware plus nitrous on the stroked LS1 though?  I would be very happy with those results as an FP3052 owner.  biggthumpup.gif

Well, its getting pretty close to being time to find out how a 3052 vs a stroked bolt on nitrous injected lt1 will do...

What about a 3065??
awd4kicks
Sounds like you've got three races lined up for the ol' TA already Spy! biggthumpup.gif
Mitsu 77
Can I wear wrinkle walls too?
Mitsu 77
Just as long as there isn't an up draft under the dress.
Hardcordior
Click here to see Video

I find that one somthing to be proud of.
awd4kicks
QUOTE (Hardcordior @ Jan 19 2007, 07:44 PM)
Click here to see Video

I find that one somthing to be proud of.

Welcome to DSMCentral Hardcordior.

Is the Evil_Eagle your car or are you saying that you are proud of a DSM beating a 540HP vette in general?

I've bean watching a number of the Evil_Eagle vids, and that thing is bad a$$! biggthumpup.gif
Hardcordior
Not my car, i was just saying its nice,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.