Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AMS DSM CENTRAL DRAG CHALLANGE???
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
StreetSweeper
The 2007 cordova schedule is out and i don't see anything about the ams dsm central drag challange.. Just kinda wondoring whats going on with that. Any info would be great.
awd4kicks
At this point AMS is not part of this years Sport Compact Drag Challenge.

However, I have nailed down a date for this event with Scott Gardner of Cordova Dragway over the past week.

The DSMCentral Sport Compact Drag Challenge will be held on Sunday May 20th, 2007.

Once I have more details put together we will post up an announcement thread and a pre-registration form.

PS: The date for Slo Pny Drag Day has also been arranged. It will be held on Sunday July 29, 2007.
Kazz5
WA-Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
mitsu90
thats only 4 months to get my shit back together blink.gif
AWD DSM 1
Anybody need a driver? My shit be broke, as well as my checkbook.... laugh.gif
black92_tsi_awd
Crap...I better get rolling!! biggthumpup.gif
treydawgs4g63T
Cant wait, this will be the first year that i am able to race, or should i say willing to race. And i also got my brother into it and he owns Asiankids old laser. although its a fully rebuilt motor in her now.

Count us in for sure!!!!!
Mitsu 77
I hope there will be a few people there with cameras. I have a new project that will require tape.
99Spyder
QUOTE (Mitsu 77 @ Jan 31 2007, 06:23 PM)
I hope there will be a few people there with cameras. I have a new project that will require tape.

I will bring a camera and some extra duct tape in case you run out.
jdmcivic00
unfortunately I will be in cali for both of those anything goin on in the month of April
haunter
maybe I will ride there and run teh bike...
asiankid91
yea i want to see what my bike can run so count me in

what kind of bike u got haunter?
kup125
i'm terrible at launching my bike. but i'm curious what i could do. will there be drinking afterwards.....f4i by the way
haunter
QUOTE (asiankid91 @ Feb 1 2007, 02:04 PM)
yea i want to see what my bike can run so count me in

what kind of bike u got haunter?

88 FZR1000
Mitsu 77
QUOTE (99Spyder @ Jan 31 2007, 10:15 PM)
QUOTE (Mitsu 77 @ Jan 31 2007, 06:23 PM)
I hope there will be a few people there with cameras.  I have a new project that will require tape.

I will bring a camera and some extra duct tape in case you run out.

I've moved on to bailing wire, and Elmers glue. biggthumpup.gif
Zmann42087
Man, I should really go this year. I'd like to see what me and my traction-impaired GST can run... unsure.gif
StreetSweeper
Sounds good, Ill add that to my event list on streetpsi.net!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.