Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DSMC Meet in May
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
turbohcar
Postponed!! VVVVVVVV
scorp28
I should be free on the 26th.
MidwestDSM
count me and Amanda in biggthumpup.gif I can probably manage to bring Philthy as well.
Either weekend should work, just let me know!

I vote for grilling out and drinking margaritas all afternoon.
turbohcar
QUOTE (MidwestDSM @ Mar 19 2007, 09:59 PM)
count me and Amanda in biggthumpup.gif  I can probably manage to bring Philthy as well.
Either weekend should work, just let me know!

I vote for grilling out and drinking margaritas all afternoon.

I did just get a new smoothie/milkshake/margarita blender.... biggthumpup.gif

EDIT: We MIGHT be able to make this into a sort of "Farm Meet" as well if you would like. A little cookout in the early afternoon and some fun for those of you that like to play Trivial & High Speed Pursuit down the backroads of offshore countries. Just a thought....
turbohcar
Also note that the 26th is Memorial Day weekend. Memorial Day is that next Monday so for those of you that would like to go to the meet but are going to be gone that weekend please chime in so that we might be able to make different plans. Thanks!!
Xeiros
Is AMS going to be at the Cordova event again this year?
Zmann42087
QUOTE (Xeiros @ Apr 8 2007, 02:31 PM)

No, they won't be at SCDC. I already asked... link
Xeiros
QUOTE (Zmann42087 @ Apr 8 2007, 06:24 PM)

Well damn. Thanks man.
SCCA Stang
If I am not at the autoX in Rantoul, I might be able to make it for the june 2nd weekend.... if it is an evening event, I might be able to make it on any of the other selected weekends listed
awd4kicks
QUOTE (Zmann42087 @ Apr 9 2007, 12:24 AM)

AMS has told me that they wouldn't be able to make it to the event. Contradictory to the link Mark @ AMS told me they would sponsor some prizes. I haven't heard from them in a while so I will have to check back.

BTW - the SCDC is on May 20th. Gates open at 10am racing starts at noon.

There will be a formal announcement as soon as I get time. biggthumpup.gif
Zmann42087
QUOTE (awd4kicks @ Apr 9 2007, 06:49 AM)
Contradictory to the link Mark @ AMS told me they would sponsor some prizes.

Nice! biggthumpup.gif
turbohcar
Looks like May 26th is the date to shoot for. I'll start cooking at around 4PM and we'll be hanging out till around 9PM. Bring your own main course of choice and if you want, a dish to share. I'll try to cover the drinks and some side dishes. Remember to bring lawn chairs, plates, and silverware as well. Hope to see you there!!!
awd4kicks
Sounds great Brett!
treydawgs4g63T
well, sounds like ill being marking the calender! We are going to cordova the night before to attend midnight mayhem. That is if my car is still together after SCDC..........smile.gif
haunter
I'll be up north sadly.....would rather be down here
turbohcar
vvvvvv
turbohcar
ALRIGHT HOLD UP!!!! Just found out that this event also follows the same timeframe as another very important event. I've got a really good friend graduating that day and I really can't miss it. So, for now the event is POSTPONED indefinitely. I'll get a new time put back up soon. Thanks for understanding guys!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.