Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parkland Auto Show
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
Zmann42087
Parkland Auto Show - May 5, 2007

I'll be there again this year. Just trying to decide between the car show and the autocross... dry.gif
turbohcar
I'm going to try and make it. No promises though.
scrapin_frame
i will be at the autocross at mid america motorworks in effingham
SCCA Stang
I will be autocrossing at parkland college
Zmann42087
Alright, sounds like I might see some of you guys there. biggthumpup.gif

I was leaning towards the autocross but then I actually read the link I posted and saw that car show contestants get a chance to "fun run" the autocross course from 2-3PM. Now I might try to do both.
Zmann42087
The show is this Saturday and coming up fast! I'm in Auto Tech program at Parkland so I'll be out there all day helping run things. Hope to see you guys there, and even more importantly I hope to see some decent weather. biggthumpup.gif
haunter
QUOTE (Zmann42087 @ Apr 7 2007, 01:09 PM)
Parkland Auto Show - May 5, 2007

I'll be there again this year. Just trying to decide between the car show and the autocross... dry.gif

do both?

you can always do fun runs if you are in teh show
Zmann42087
Good show this year! Weather held up and there was a decent turn out (around 250 cars). Here are some pics...

Booztd 3
Holy shit, whose 300ZX is that?

Thats badass!
Zmann42087
QUOTE (Booztd 3 @ May 7 2007, 08:32 AM)
Holy shit, whose 300ZX is that?

Thats badass!

I believe its yours. laugh.gif
JBone
Booztd, where did you mount your radiator at? I saw one of these builds a few years back, and they weren't done. One of the problems they came across was clearance for the radiator and condensor for the a/c.

BTW... I want a ride!! Frickin' sweet, dude. biggthumpup.gif
Booztd 3
Its tucked nicely under the headlights and behind the FMIC

SCCA Stang
I was not able to attend due to school obligations... but my friend Larz was there in his Red ASP classed RX7... he took FTD and some of my other friends did farely well too.

sounds like I missed a good time
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.