Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DSMCentral Dyno Day Interest
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
Trent@revhardinc.com
Hey Everybody lets get some input from all of you.

Would like to start an annual DSMCentral Dyno Day. All dyno charges would be 30% off, We have huge parking lot, Could have cook out.

Just an idea, and looking for more ideas let me know what you think

Thanks
Trent.
black92_tsi_awd
I might be up for a trip in Aug-Sept. Got to use that gift certificate sometime biggrin.gif
awd4kicks
I would be interested in this as well. I think this would be an excellent event for a local DSM shop and our DSMCentral members to get together for!

Great idea Trent.

Come on...who wouldn't like to get their ride on the rollers to tune her in and se what she can lay down. There's got to be a large number of folks that would like to come watch and hang out as well.

Chime in fellas! biggthumpup.gif
kapoosh
i'd be game, i have to put that gift certificate to use! smile.gif
Kazz5
Definitely interested, but won't know for sure until some dates are thrown up. My summer keeps gettin' shot in it's ass.
Max Diesel
QUOTE (Trent@revhardinc.com @ Jun 25 2007, 09:01 AM)
Hey Everybody lets get some input from all of you.

Would like to start an annual DSMCentral Dyno Day. All dyno charges would be 30% off, We have huge parking lot, Could have cook out.

Just an idea, and looking for more ideas let me know what you think

Thanks
Trent.

Would this be open just to DSM's? I don't have a DSM anymore but I would like to dyno my 240 before I install my upgrades. biggrin.gif
Trent@revhardinc.com
anythng you have bring it smile.gif
SCCA Stang
where is this at????
awd4kicks
QUOTE (gsxracer80 @ Jun 26 2007, 06:59 PM)
where is this at????

Rev Hard Inc
2500 4th ave
Rock Island Illinois 61201
1-309-788-DYNO
toll free 1-877-RHI-DYNO
www.revhardinc.com
Kazz5
Remind me - this IS an AWD dyno, yes? Which can do FWD and RWD as well, correct?

Thanks.
Trent@revhardinc.com
we can dyno anything that can turn the drums awd rear wheel drive fwd you have it we can dyno it smile.gif
Kazz5
What about Spy's pink Barbie Corvette?
natedogg
I'd be up for it. Would this actually be a chance to tune or is this more of a benchmark kind of thing?
SCCA Stang
I am also interested.... especially if it is for tune
black92_tsi_awd
I don't suppose you can wait until I get my junk running... biggrin.gif

I would probably tag along to watch and check out the place.
mitsu90
wow digging up old threads to take shots tongue.gif
treydawgs4g63T
Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!1
TSG59_Steve
Any help on the price would be excellent. You guys have great prices already, I've just been so broke with school and everything I can't get out there. But if you set a date I could plan for it better. So +1 for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.