Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not a DSM but......
DSMCentral > Forum > Project Threads
mark95turbo
Here are my current projects. They are not DSM's but Ive owned 5 DSM's before these. We'll start with the 02 Mustang GT. When I bought it 9 months ago it was bone stock. So far Ive put MAC pro-chamber midpipe, MAC cat back, 02\03 Cobra hood, grill delete, and stangsuspension stage II springs. In the near future I plan on adding a heavier clutch, a mongoose supercharger kit, intake, a few more free air mods to get that SC breathing correctly, and then a good dyno tune. As far as cosmetics Ive got some 18X9" up front and 18X10.5" in the rear saleen wheels planned and an 02\03 cobra front fascia. Heres some pics and a small video.

This is a small vid. Its nothing special and it was taken in a park (nobody was there) so I couldnt get on it too hard, I simply made it to show people how the exhaust sounded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5vMqrvq3-Q

And for my daily driver for the time being I have a 90 LX 5.0 notch. Its bone stock aside from a drop in K&N filter and the future plans for it are to sell it and get a truck to drive year round.

I also just bought one of these badboys. I had to order an 08 because all of the 07's were sold, but I pick it up early august.

AWD DSM 1
is that a nightster? buddy at work just bought one, nice bike...
mark95turbo
QUOTE (AWD DSM 1 @ Jun 27 2007, 08:56 PM)
is that a nightster? buddy at work just bought one, nice bike...

Yeah. What color is his? I'm torn between the color in the picture and the orange\black. Yes Dan, im doing a little better financially than I was before. smile.gif You should buy my 5.0.
awd4kicks
Nice bike Mark! biggthumpup.gif I've been keeping my eye out for a good deal on a Harley as well.
mark95turbo
QUOTE (awd4kicks @ Jun 27 2007, 10:49 PM)
Nice bike Mark! biggthumpup.gif I've been keeping my eye out for a good deal on a Harley as well.

Thanks. I was actually looking at hondas before the Nightster caught my eye. I'm not a die hard harley fan, but I was suprised that the retail of the nightster was under 10K and I fell in love with its looks. Plus it has the V-twin 1200 motor which sounds badass with some slipons IMO. smile.gif
awd4kicks
I dig the looks as well. And the 1200 will make that little bike fly.
mark95turbo
QUOTE (Spyonu2007 @ Jun 27 2007, 11:17 PM)
QUOTE (mark95turbo @ Jun 27 2007, 03:53 PM)
QUOTE (AWD DSM 1 @ Jun 27 2007, 08:56 PM)
is that a nightster?  buddy at work just bought one, nice bike...

Yeah. What color is his? I'm torn between the color in the picture and the orange\black. Yes Dan, im doing a little better financially than I was before. smile.gif You should buy my 5.0.

Dude, Im broke and homeless.
I only get to surf for 15 minutes at a time, here at the library.

Oh man. And I remeber the days when you had hooters girls asking you to have threesomes with them. biggrin.gif
AWD DSM 1
He just got an 07, same paint scheme as above. Where are you getting it through... he went to a shop in Galesburg and had the 07 in two weeks, and picked it up about 3 weeks ago now... he suggested to me that you should check around if you want one sooner than august.
mark95turbo
QUOTE (AWD DSM 1 @ Jun 28 2007, 01:32 AM)
He just got an 07, same paint scheme as above. Where are you getting it through... he went to a shop in Galesburg and had the 07 in two weeks, and picked it up about 3 weeks ago now... he suggested to me that you should check around if you want one sooner than august.

I did and there were only 2 left in Illinois. Neither of them were the paint scheme I wanted either. I'm getting mine through chucks in bloomington.
AWD DSM 1
Sounds like he got one of the last ones then...

I like that GT too...

If only...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.