Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AMS Swap meet 8/26/07
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
Mark@ams
Well as most of your know we are set to move here very soon. If things go to plan we will be opening up the new place sometime late September or early October.

So here’s the deal. Everything we have here we have to move to the new building.....we don't like moving....at all. So we are going to just blow out all the overstock we have here. This will be a ONE DAY ONLY! event here at the shop. You will get the chance of picking up a bunch of overstock product DIRTY CHEAP (that’s really cheap for those that are wondering)

What: AMS Swap Meet and Overstock BLOWOUT!
When: Sunday August 26th starting at 10AM and ending at 5pm
Where: AMS performance 2442 E Oakton St Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Why: We don’t want to move a million parts

As with every swap meet the public will be free to come and sell their own goodies, whatever they may be. Parts, TV's, VCR's (good luck with that), Video Games hell if its legal you bring it. key word here kids......LEGAL!! Spots will fill up fast and we will run out of room. The primary lot will be available for vendors (if you are selling something that makes you a vendor) the two side lots will be for shoppers and lolly gaggers.

Here are the parking instructions. The red lots are for spectators and shoppers, the yellow are for vendors.

This will be the last swap meet we have at the old Oakton place. She has been good to us but we must say good bye. Come help us celebrate and save some money in the process.
Mark@ams
?Here is some more! We are not done gathering yet,.

SCCA Stang
I plan to be there... I got the blazer loaded up and ready to roll on out in the morning... wow, I had no idea how much shit I have collected over the years, nor how much shit you can cram in a chevy s-10 blazer.

talk about packing 10 lbs of shit in a 5 lbs bag.

I am also relly motivated to sell it all tomorrow, I do not want to go home with anything.
treydawgs4g63T
Hey mark, let us know what you guys have left to sell after the swap meet. Unfortunetly we ( me and my brother ) could not make it up to the event but are very interested in buying some parts!
SCCA Stang
wow..... good meet, good deals to be had all over, I definately sold quite a bit too....

anyway, thnaks guys for having that available to us.

BTW.... where are you moving to?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.