Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: awd4kicks 11 second video
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills > Media
awd4kicks
The Talon hit's the 11's
Trent@revhardinc.com
awesome job smile.gif wheres my video of me blowing my freeze plug smile.gif
awd4kicks
QUOTE (Trent@revhardinc.com @ Sep 6 2007, 04:29 AM)

I think I've got it. I'll check and post it if I do. biggthumpup.gif
ncgalant
That's what was supposed to happen last time. Good work man. It looks like you are one hard hole shot from 11.0.
treydawgs4g63T
Awesome, glad I was able to witness!
SCCA Stang
Awesome job Marcus..... Glad to see that you made it to 11.xx

how long before we see 10.xx????
turbohcar
30+ psi ohmy.gif

Good job buddy, it's been a long time coming biggthumpup.gif
awd4kicks
QUOTE (Trent@revhardinc.com @ Sep 6 2007, 04:29 AM)

Here you go
Kazz5
Sweet, very sweet! Congrats!

Hope to get up there before winter sets in...
awd4kicks
QUOTE (turbohcar @ Sep 7 2007, 12:22 AM)
30+ psi ohmy.gif

Good job buddy, it's been a long time coming biggthumpup.gif

Thanks... I would have liked to seen a lower ET, but I can't argue with an 11 of any sort.
JBone
I was given the opportunity to drive this beast (never saw that coming. Thanks. Truly an honor).

Holy crap it pulls like a freight train. and absolutely NO KNOCK!! And I was topping out 4th!

Kudos, ODT

Hope you figure your launching and traction issues out before the end of the season. Would love to see the ET validate the Traps biggthumpup.gif biggthumpup.gif
awd4kicks
It was my pleasure J, you handled it like a pro.

1.9xx 60 foot times seem terrible. However, I think a race gas tune would make more difference than anything besides slicks which may cause some broken drive train issues.
black92_tsi_awd
I also was able to drive Kick's car back from Cordova (while mine was on his trailer) and can say it drive's like a new car and has no hint from the outside or inside of the beast that lives within. Which is an amazing accomplishment. Out of respect for Marcus I never got on it at all. But I envision it as riding a race horse, you can feel that if you let the horse get it's way it will explode out of the gate and give you one hell of a ride!
kapoosh
Congrats! Good to see it running well!
SCCA Stang
BTW.... is this the same marooninsh colored car????
awd4kicks
Wow...nice. It's nice to have friends that appreciate the hobby I indulge in. I humbly thank you guys...It's been a long road and I find myself in the middle somewhere at a couple cross roads.

Ben, This is the one and only. Owned it for about 7 years now.
xian 1g
CONGRATS!!! biggthumpup.gif
Zmann42087
Congrats Marcus!!
akamiami
Huge congratulations, buddy. Your dedication and hard work on this car over the years is amazing.
Kazz5
QUOTE (akamiami @ Sep 8 2007, 05:58 AM)
Huge congratulations, buddy. Your dedication and hard work on this car over the years is amazing.

Wow, he lives.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.