Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: when is the next Cordova Midnight Mayhem?
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
97TalonTSI
just as the title states. I am thinking I would like to see what the evo will run. It does have to be the midnight thing. I think they still do the friday night test and tune right? Is anyone going up there anytime soon.
turbohcar
No more Midnight Mayhems...

Next Friday event is,
Sept. 21st
Friday Fun Night
Test and Tune, Trophy, Gamblers
Gates Open - 5:30pm
Racing - 6:00pm - 10:00pm

www.cordovadrag.com
97TalonTSI
anybody want to go on the 21st
Trent@revhardinc.com
if i can get talon back together by then I am going.
turbohcar
QUOTE (Trent@revhardinc.com @ Sep 15 2007, 07:52 AM)
if i can get talon back together by then I am going.

back together??? unsure.gif
Trent@revhardinc.com
nah nothing major, well it was major, tubine wheel and housing were not matched, causing back pressure, slow spool, less power, sent it back and while it was getting replace we upgraded again smile.gif so now we will be running a larger turbo, new dnp divided t4 header, new synapse 50mm wastegate, new 4 inch exhaust. relocating new 140 amp Alternator to rear, plus a couple other things. so yeah as soon as it gets put back together...smile.gif shop is slammed with work so talon is always an after work thing kinda slow going sometimes but looks good for.... all i can say is very soon..
97TalonTSI
may not be going anyway. Went to Chicago today and got rear ended on 290 so the rear looks like crap.
turbohcar
QUOTE (97TalonTSI @ Sep 15 2007, 11:05 PM)
may not be going anyway. Went to Chicago today and got rear ended on 290 so the rear looks like crap.

ohmy.gif pics?
awd4kicks
Trent, did you just need to replace a freeze plug or was there something more wrong with the block?

97TalonTsi... That sucks. I had my front driver corner banged in a little bit at the I80/94 interchange up near the Indiana Border back in 2000 or 2001 on my first trip to the Buscher Shoot-Out. I feel your pain.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.