Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vicary Day track rental signups- Oct. 14th Cordov
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
awd4kicks
Sign-up info from Eric Vicary listed below. Gates open at 9am. Racing starts at 10 am and goes to 4 or 5 pm. I will more than likely be going to spectate.

Eric Vicary:
The time has come and if you didn't already know, this years event has gone to pre-registration for drivers, as was years ago. spectators are welcome and no registration is required. spectators will be 5$ at the gate as usual.

due to the increase in drivers for this event, the waiting in the staging lanes has become more than we want it to be. in order to control some of this we are only gonna take 75-80 cars.

you must pre-sign/pre-pay for your entry to the track with a racecar. car and driver are 40$ as it has always been.

signup sheets are at Midwest Chassis & Performance, Inc. 127 N. Mcarthur Dr. North Pekin, IL 61554. also, the guys at the Peoria Winners Circle store have a sheet as well. if you cannot make it to either place to signup, just mail in a check or money order to Midwest Chassis at the address above. if you are unsure about being able to attend the event, if you pay and cannot make it, i will gladly refund your money after the track day is complete.

thank you for your cooperation with this as it will make for a better event. any questions or comments, fee free to i/m me, or call me at the shop- 309-382-6252. Eric Vicary
kapoosh
can't wait, mitus's swapping my tranny next week this sounds like a good way to break it in smile.gif
black92_tsi_awd
I'm going to try to make it...looks like my head will be out of the shop next Weds. Problem is I may be leaving on a business trip that Sunday. But I guess if the money is refundable, I could sign up biggthumpup.gif biggthumpup.gif
awd4kicks
Well I couldn't get the parts together to get the Talon to Vicary Day, but I'd still like to go and spectate. Is anyone else planning on going? Anyone here hooking up with any of the caravans going? I may just go a little later in the morning.
natedogg
I'm going to be on a plane to New Zealand believe it or not.
awd4kicks
Hmmm...That's an original excuse! laugh.gif

What the heck are going to New Zealand for, buddy?
black92_tsi_awd
Well the Talon's still dead. I went to Cordova yesterday with the guys from work to watch them race and hang out. It about killed me to be there...just wanted to try to get mine running again so tomorrow will be spent working on her.
awd4kicks
Looks like no Vicary day today due to the possibility of rain. It has been rescheduled for Sunday October 21st.
natedogg
Doing some development and testing on new functionality for the AccuGrade system I work on. The development facility for this product is located in Christchurch, NZ.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.