Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rantoul autoX Oct 20-21
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
SCCA Stang
Hey guys....

another autocross will be taking place in Rantoul at the Rantoul aviation center.

the CCSCC is puting on this event, these events always prove to be a blast to go to, even if you are not driving!!!

Daily Event Schedule

Late Registration: 10:30 - 11:00am ($10.00 late registration fee)
Tech Inspection: 9:15am - 10:45am
Rookie Walkthrough: 10:45am
Mandatory Course Walkthrough: 11:15am
Drivers' Meeting: Follows Course Walkthrough
First Car Off: 11:45am

Car Class Information
CCSCC runs all events using current SCCA Solo II rules, including car classes. We do have a novice class for those with little or no experience in autocrossing.

Entry Fee Information

The entry fees listed below are for one person driving one car on a single day. If you come out for a second day on the same two-day weekend, the second day is only $10.00. This special second day rate only applies if you drive the same car. If you come to the second day with a different car, the full entry fees apply.

$20.00 for members of SCCA, CCSCC, or HISCC, 2nd day $10.00 if driving same car.
$25.00 for students with valid ID card, 2nd day $10.00 if driving same car.
$30.00 for all others, 2nd day $10.00 if driving same car.

if you have questions visit CCSCC event page

lets show some DSM spirit!!!!

MY GSX will definately be up for the challenge as I have tried very hard over the past couple of weeks to prep her for battle.....
Hornswoggler
This was a good time, even for hanging out. Very nice weather out yesterday and I was able to meet a few more ppl that I only knew from the intarweb.

I helped somebody push a broken maroon DSM aroudn a little bit, was that you? smile.gif
marty
that was george glekas whose car broke. i think gsxracer80 had the blue 1g
awd4kicks
Yes, gsxracer80's car is blue.

Sorry, I couldn't make it. Out of town guys. Good times for sure though!
SCCA Stang
mine is the blue one that was out there... I did trailer mine there and back home... but luckily mine did not break.... sunday I heard that the maroon one that broke jumped time and bent a lot of valves... that sucks

good to hear that you made it out.... Hornswoggler, you are the one with the silver M3 that was there on saturday right???
Mitsu 77
GSX, sorry I couldn't hang around to let you fun run the Evo. It got to be after four o'clock and I had to head out. Fun times, and great to finnaly meet some of you.
SCCA Stang
there's always next time, thanks for the offer anyways
Hornswoggler
QUOTE (gsxracer80 @ Oct 23 2007, 09:22 PM)
mine is the blue one that was out there... I did trailer mine there and back home... but luckily mine did not break.... sunday I heard that the maroon one that broke jumped time and bent a lot of valves... that sucks

good to hear that you made it out.... Hornswoggler, you are the one with the silver M3 that was there on saturday right???

Yes, that was me. I always get lost in the cones, but my co-driver (Chris) did really well on saturday!! He was second fastest raw time of the day, behind the formula atlantic. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.