Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GUYS GUYS GUYS!
DSMCentral > Forum > Project Threads
awd4kicks
Nice! That is Hilarious! 'What pinion angle should I use on my rear end since I will have a lot more torque now' Hahaha laugh.gif
turbohcar
SWEET! wacko.gif
SCCA Stang
dear god.... What has the world come to... I especially liked the pinion angle question part as well
The Iron Goat
This kind of retardation has forced me out of hiding to chime in. HOLY CRAP. I pray desparately that the guy is just screwing with everyone for fun, because.....damn.
black92_tsi_awd
If he's serious...then he's make a good comercial for Mom's not doing crack while pregnant!
natedogg
ohmy.gif unsure.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif ......................................... laugh.gif
awd4kicks
Wow! good to see some life over in the Iron Goat camp. biggthumpup.gif Natedogg is not too far behind you though. Hahaha
SCCA Stang
this also appeared on a cavalier club site... supposedly related to this retarded idea

http://www.gafiero.org/smokey.asp

and this too

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...l%3Den%26sa%3DN
cjk123
Reading through that fiero stuff was interesting but in no way seems related to what that idiot had to say. True it is the reuse of the exhaust but simply as a heating device, not actually trying to use the exhaust in the air mixture.

If that is all that is done to that fiero and it really does do 0-60 in 6.0 its a huge step up from a stock fiero's time of 10.9 seconds.
SCCA Stang
exactly, very true statement there....

it was a guy on the cavalier site that stated that it was related... maybe where the idiot got the idea to make his crude drawing.... but not even close to the same thing
natedogg
QUOTE (awd4kicks @ Nov 13 2007, 10:46 AM)
Wow!  good to see some life over in the Iron Goat camp. biggthumpup.gif   Natedogg is not too far behind you though. Hahaha

Hey now... I'm still 2nd in overall posts. Just because I'm not your postwhore anymore doesn't mean you can't still love me like a man should. ph34r.gif

Seriously, though, I'd like to post more I just don't have time anymore. Between 50 to 60 hours weeks plus wife plus kid, I have to make a choice between posting and working in the garage. Sue me, but I chose the garage.
awd4kicks
QUOTE (natedogg @ Nov 13 2007, 09:47 PM)
QUOTE (awd4kicks @ Nov 13 2007, 10:46 AM)
Wow!  good to see some life over in the Iron Goat camp. biggthumpup.gif  Natedogg is not too far behind you though. Hahaha

Hey now... I'm still 2nd in overall posts. Just because I'm not your postwhore anymore doesn't mean you can't still love me like a man should. ph34r.gif

Seriously, though, I'd like to post more I just don't have time anymore. Between 50 to 60 hours weeks plus wife plus kid, I have to make a choice between posting and working in the garage. Sue me, but I chose the garage.

Oh it's ok SWEETY the love is what makes me jealous wink.gif ...It's really hard to juggle an infant/toddler, a wife and a job.

If I weren't already juggling three kids, the baby's momma, a career and DSMCentral I would have called it impossible. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
natedogg
Yeah I can remember a time in the not so distant past where it was rare to see awdoncrack post more than a couple times a week. Good to see that's been remedied though.

OT: In continuance with my remark at Old Chicago about your numerous nicknames, I was counting them up and this is what I came up with.

Awd4kicks
Awdoncrack
ODT
Kicks
Jeebus Creebus
Theguywhowon'tgetoutofiteveninfifthgearwhilebeingcontiuallyremindedofa42knockcountbecause
spyistryingtopulladutchrunonhim
Crazy m****r f****r (short version of the preceding nickname)
Crackhead (extra short version of the preceding nickname)

Let me know if I'm forgetting any. All in good fun of course. biggthumpup.gif
The Iron Goat
Life in the Goat camp abounds....unfortunately, it doesn't involve DSMs anymore. Haven't touched the car in a year. Pretty sad for me that I've let things get this out of control with my life, but I've only myself to blame.

At any rate, things might be getting even more insane for me soon as I MAY be going off to flight school for the Army. It's really up to me whether I want to go or not, but it's a whopper of a choice. We'd have to move 2-3 times in the next two years, and pretty much put all of our extracurriculars on hold for about 4 years, and face the inevitable deployment.

Therefore, if I do decide to do this, the Rocket will have to be liquidated in a fast manner. I'll keep you guys posted, but I'll put this out there in advance: "First one with the cash, gets the cow!"

(Ducks behind a concrete wall for protection) ph34r.gif
mitsu90
QUOTE (natedogg @ Nov 14 2007, 10:57 AM)
Yeah I can remember a time in the not so distant past where it was rare to see awdoncrack post more than a couple times a week. Good to see that's been remedied though.

OT: In continuance with my remark at Old Chicago about your numerous nicknames, I was counting them up and this is what I came up with.

Awd4kicks
Awdoncrack
ODT
Kicks
Jeebus Creebus
Theguywhowon'tgetoutofiteveninfifthgearwhilebeingcontiuallyremindedofa42knockcountbecause
spyistryingtopulladutchrunonhim
Crazy m****r f****r (short version of the preceding nickname)
Crackhead (extra short version of the preceding nickname)

Let me know if I'm forgetting any. All in good fun of course. biggthumpup.gif

you for got Fwd4kicks there was the time spent with the GST
awd4kicks
Hahaha...Good stuff guys!

Nate you forgot... 'Ahhh, I can't catch that somebitch!!!'
natedogg
QUOTE (awd4kicks @ Nov 15 2007, 06:59 AM)

Hahaha...I can't remember ever saying that. biggrin.gif
natedogg
QUOTE (The Iron Goat @ Nov 14 2007, 12:59 PM)
Life in the Goat camp abounds....unfortunately, it doesn't involve DSMs anymore.  Haven't touched the car in a year.  Pretty sad for me that I've let things get this out of control with my life, but I've only myself to blame.

At any rate, things might be getting even more insane for me soon as I MAY be going off to flight school for the Army.  It's really up to me whether I want to go or not, but it's a whopper of a choice.  We'd have to move 2-3 times in the next two years, and pretty much put all of our extracurriculars on hold for about 4 years, and face the inevitable deployment.

Therefore, if I do decide to do this, the Rocket will have to be liquidated in a fast manner.  I'll keep you guys posted, but I'll put this out there in advance: "First one with the cash, gets the cow!"

(Ducks behind a concrete wall for protection) ph34r.gif

I could see you behind the stick of a F-15 Joe. biggthumpup.gif

If you do get to fly one of those crazy things, you've got to take me for a ride sometime.
awd4kicks
QUOTE (natedogg @ Nov 15 2007, 04:21 PM)

Ah you have selective memory my friend, but I was actually thinking of Spy saying that about me! laugh.gif ph34r.gif
awd4kicks
Hmmm, maybe that's what I was saying then. Hahaha...I expected a much more harsh comeback.
natedogg
QUOTE (awd4kicks @ Nov 15 2007, 11:28 PM)
QUOTE (natedogg @ Nov 15 2007, 04:21 PM)

Ah you have selective memory my friend, but I was actually thinking of Spy saying that about me! laugh.gif ph34r.gif

Brings back memories of the ole FWD. Everytime we went from a stop you dusted me, but every time we went from a roll I dusted you. Good times! (We need a beer smilie) biggthumpup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.