Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Meet-Up with Kris144!!!
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
awd4kicks
Hey all. Since Kris is back in town from England for the holidays, I say we all get together this Saturday night. I propose that we meet-up at Bourbon's Lounge at the Paradice at 6PM. Then we can go anywhere from there.

If you haven't seen Kris in a while or you just need to hang out with the DSM Brethren, make plans to join us. If there are any better ideas, I'm open to them. biggthumpup.gif
natedogg
Sounds good to me. If they have a band again at that Lounge, I'd be up for heading somewhere else after meeting up. That place is too damn loud to catch up with people when they have band playing.
mitsu90
maybe
SCCA Stang
God, I'd love to, but with my wife due to have our child any moment now and the mother-in-law coming into town Saturday.... looks like the chances are better for a winning lotto ticket.... I'll just have to catch up with Kris at a later time.
JBone
Unable to attend. I'll be 1000+ miles away from now on. Say hello to Mr. Gross for me.
awd4kicks
If we really get rolling maybe we can treat Big K at the Club Chub.
katie
you at least have to take him to big al's...... club chub smells funny lol ph34r.gif

have fun guys! And welcome back, Kris biggthumpup.gif
awd4kicks
QUOTE (katie @ Dec 28 2007, 06:14 AM)
you at least have to take him to big al's...... club chub smells funny lol ph34r.gif

have fun guys! And welcome back, Kris biggthumpup.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif ...Either one then
Kazz5
They have a lounge there? I knew they had the buffet, deli, and steak joint. Is this in the same building?

I'll do my damnedest to make arrangements to be there!
Kazz5
... and goin' away to England ain't worth it if all you get a is a trip to Club Chub or Big Al's when you get back ... laugh.gif
awd4kicks
QUOTE (Kazz5 @ Dec 28 2007, 03:43 PM)
... and goin' away to England ain't worth it if all you get a is a trip to Club Chub or Big Al's when you get back ... laugh.gif

True - but it's better than our standards of Applebee's or Old Chicago biggrin.gif
awd4kicks
Anyone else going to join us?
mitsu90
QUOTE (awd4kicks @ Dec 29 2007, 09:01 AM)
Anyone else going to join us?

time???? unsure.gif
awd4kicks
Getting together took a little work, but Natedogg, Wortdogg and myself hung out with Kris144, his girlfriend and a couple friends. Had a few drinks and watched UFC. Sadly no Naked ladies were involved, but I had a good time. It was good to hang out with some of the original group again.

Sadly and probably expectedly, the highlight of my night was beating down a yellow Cavalier in my big ol' 3/4 ton truck on the way home. Hey, I wasn't picking on him... He hammered it at the green light and I gave chase after he took off. I noticed the cute little girlfriend in the passenger seat as I passed by in third gear. wink.gif laugh.gif
natedogg
I had a good time as well. It was nice to catch up with people.
Kazz5
Sorry to have missed you, Kris! My wife and I stopped by Bourbon's at 6:45 but nobody was home. Happy New Year everybody!
awd4kicks
Sorry that we missed ya Kazz.
akamiami
Aw, I'm bummed that I missed you Kazz, but it was definitely good to hang out with ODT, Natedogg and Wort. We got to watch a great UFC event at TNT's in EP to close out the evening.

I'll be spending more time in the US, and more specifically Peoria, in the coming months, so I'm looking forward to that for sure.
Kazz5
Kewl!

A party yet to be had, then!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.