Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saw two trucks duking it out
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
awd4kicks
This after noon while traveling just North of Washington I heard a someone pouring the coals to their ride. I noticed what appeared to be a Diesel powered Dodge walking away from a full size Ford. They were both pulling away from traffic... I was giddy with excitement. Turned my shitty day around to see a couple guys laying it down! biggthumpup.gif
awd4kicks
Oh I just generally lean towards a bad attitude when it's wet and nasty out. Then the day started bad laying underneath my wet truck changing the oil. Needed to go back to town to get the correct oil filter wrench. I was driving the family mini-van when I had seen the two trucks an my way to help my dad work on his Jag.
JBone
Wow! It was nice and sunny and simply beautiful out here a mile above sea level! I have more sun here than Florida! Need to come out and see it ODT. You and spy can come out and drink some Capn' Tattoo & Coke with me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.