Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Evan's band is playing at Web's tonight
DSMCentral > Forum > General Talk > Non-DSM/Current Events
awd4kicks
Just throwing a general invite out there.

The band Broken Mojo will be at Web's bar and Grill just on the North side of Washburn tonight from 9pm to 1am. They play classic rock mainly and always have a good following of people. Should be a good time. and if you want to stop by my house before hand to hang out that's ok too.
mitsu90
damn I would be up for this but I am in the middle of changing my oil pan.

post up the next time they play. biggthumpup.gif
JBone
Freakin' sweet dude!!

Hope it was a good time. If they have any recordings of songs, I would love to hear it.
katie
That is so cool that evan is as young as he is and is already playing gigs with his band cool.gif

How did it go?
awd4kicks
It went REALLY well. Dad got stupid drunk as some have witnessed in the past, but hey... I was celebrating! wink.gif

Evan got his first official booby flashing from the girls in the audience! biggthumpup.gif laugh.gif

We got a few pictures of the band last night. I'll post them up when we get them developed.

Here are links to the band's Myspace and one of the singer-guitar player Landon Durst (Very Talented!). You can see some video and hear some of their songs on their Myspace sites.

Broken Mojo
Landon Durst
Evan Crebo aka: The Young Godfather

We both got up around 7:15 this morning so he could play for two church services after getting home about 3:30 in the morning. That was some moving stuff. Evan is going to be playing at open mic today at Web's again starting at 2pm or so. It's his passion and it shows. biggthumpup.gif
katie
let's hope he doesn't get a booby flash at one of the church services.... lol although that may be a pretty kick ass church lol wacko.gif

are the three song's that start up on evan's page him?
awd4kicks
No those are all Landon Durst. Landon plans to collaborate with Evan on some new recordings though.
awd4kicks
Apparently my Broken Mojo link is not working. It was to their old page anyway. Here is the link to their current Myspace page. Go to 'Pics' and click on the 'We're Back' photos for pics from last nights show.

Broken Mojo
JBone
Evan playing bass? I thought he did lead? Wow! He can do both. I was hoping to see some drunk ODT pics on there, but nope.

So how many people did you make fun of to their face when you were plastered?

HAHAHAHAHA

We need to get together for some drunken fun, Marcus.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.