Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Updated the hauler
DSMCentral > Forum > General Talk > Non-DSM/Current Events
awd4kicks
Thanks go out to Peoria Collision Revision and my contact there JMoushon for some great body work, paint and general clean-up on the exterior of my Chevy truck. Todd who manages that Collision Revision had to have a hand in letting some of these modifications take place so I give him a big thumbs up as well.

After I picked the truck up I stopped by Josh's where Tommy helped clean the look up even more by removing the 'Chevrolet' stickers from the tail gate.

So here are some before and after pictures. The hood has changed, the front grill has been painted to match, the pin stripes removed as well as the door side moldings.

Wheels and tires would make a world of difference in the future. For now I really like the cleaner more aggressive look.

Before:

After:

Before:

After:
treydawgs4g63T
lookin good
natedogg
biggthumpup.gif
black92_tsi_awd
I did the same thing to my old truck. I hate body cladding and stickers.

Looking good! biggthumpup.gif
JBone
You don't go muddin', so get that thing a little lower! Eliminate that unsightly fender gap
Hornswoggler
QUOTE (JBone @ May 1 2008, 12:08 AM)
You don't go muddin', so get that thing a little lower! Eliminate that unsightly fender gap

Yeah, that wheel gap makes it look like a 4x4! LOL
SCCA Stang
I say lift it and put some 44" GoodYear Wrangler A/T's on some grey colored wheels under it, that would look real sharp... and some flowmasters would help the sound factor.
haunter
QUOTE (Hornswoggler @ May 4 2008, 03:12 PM)
QUOTE (JBone @ May 1 2008, 12:08 AM)

Yeah, that wheel gap makes it look like a 4x4! LOL

man I hope you are making a joke ph34r.gif
resalturbo
lookin good
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.