Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MOD 08 cruise!
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
Dakota_DSM
Well I haven't set anything up since March. So I am setting up a cruise to the MOD 08 in Normal.

We will me meeting at hooters in Peoria at 8:30am and will be leaving a little after 9am to head to the MOD.

If your up for it let me know. It should be a blast. biggthumpup.gif
93dsmowner
Hell yeah! I should have the Talon good to go by then!
Kazz5
If you're after the best giveaways, I suggest getting there just before 10...
Dakota_DSM
QUOTE (Kazz5 @ Aug 19 2008, 01:50 PM)
If you're after the best giveaways, I suggest getting there just before 10...

It's only a 40min drive so we should make it right around 10 maybe a little bit before....
Red_06_EvoRS
I'm already in Bloomington so I won't be in on the Peoria to MOD cruise.

Last year, I suggested to one of the organizers that we have a Mitsubishi lap through B-N; maybe just down Veteran's Parkway. It doesn't sound like they are planning on it, though.
Zmann42087
I'm going again this year so I'll see you all down there.. I'm coming from Champaign though so I won't be able to join the cruise.
Zmann42087
QUOTE (Red_06_EvoRS @ Aug 19 2008, 08:07 PM)
Last year, I suggested to one of the organizers that we have a Mitsubishi lap through B-N; maybe just down Veteran's Parkway. It doesn't sound like they are planning on it, though.

You know what, thats a good idea. Even if Mitsubishi doesn't plan one, we could have an "unofficial" cruise or something.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.