Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vicary Day
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
black92_tsi_awd
So who's going? I signed up today and got spot #40

As Kicks said in a previous thread...who going to represent DSMs!

From CSS:
the 12th annual Vicary Day track rental will be at Cordova Dragway Park, Sunday, October 19. gates open 9am, racing at 10. this is a full day rental, so get it out there and make some passes!

cost 40.00 car and driver, 5.00 spectator.

there will be a pre-sign up required so we can control the car count. we will be taking 85 entries again... same as last year. get on the sheet as soon as possible, as we had to turn people away last year. sign up at the Peoria Winner's Circle store, or at my shop, Midwest Chassis & Performance in North Pekin. you MUST pay to get on the sheet. if you want in and are not local, feel free to call me to make arangements at 309-267-7989.

event will be conducted same as last year... went pretty smooth. slicks/sticky tires in the right lane, any standard d.o.t. tired car will be in the tower lane. track prep will be awesome as usual... we're gonna break some parts!

Motorcycles are limited to drag bikes only. you must have full leathers/boots/gloves and a tether cord to be able to run.

if you are interested in some type of bracket race or a heads up shootout, then speak up now so we can get it organized. otherwise just time passes and grudge races.

one last note... in order to keep things going smooth, please have your ride in top notch condition. we can not afford to lose time with leaks/oil downs, etc. if your car leaks we will ask you to fix it and give you another chance. if it does it again we will not let you run again. please have the drivetrain ready to handle the abuse of racing. if you are not sure it is right... DON'T BRING IT! this is nothing more than common courtesy to the other racers that you leave sitting in the staging lanes while we clean up after your leaking/broken junk! tech is getting more strict every year, so be sure your up to spec before you come.
kapoosh
I signed up the other day at winners circle, should be a good time.
black92_tsi_awd
Always is!

We'll have to make a run...our cars are similiarly matched
kapoosh
For sure, i still have to let you get your revenge from that one time!
black92_tsi_awd
Oh yeah!

I don't mind losing...but I hate when I screw up a lose. biggrin.gif
treydawgs4g63T
im gonna try to make it up there. Might even have the AUTO running again and bring it.......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.